Quality Inn & Suites Lexington
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Element Lexington(Lexington)
US$189
Aloft Lexington(Lexington)
US$144
US$295
US$286
Travelocity
US$169
Hilton Garden Inn Burlington(Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$103
US$179
US$154
US$189
All reviewsbreakfast roomboston sports clubbagelshot breakfastvisiting bostonalewife stationhistorical sitesboston areafree breakfastminute drivefree parkingmargaritasinterstateconcordofferingscomputersminuteman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 November 2011

We went on vacation to Boston and booked the Quality Inn because we almost always stay there around the country and love them but this was a nightmare! They had an inch of snow and we were without electricity, heat or hot water for almost a day and a half and when I asked them about any reimbursement, the manager told me it was an Act of God and the owners was thinking about it but when I checked out, I was told nothing was being done but I left my e-mail address anyway. I was offered two extra blankets when I told them my room was hovering around 50 degrees. I WILL NEVER STAY AT A QUALITY INN AGAIN!. And I have been at about 50 of them around the country. When I asked what was being done when it first happened, the blame was all placed on MA Electric Co and we didn't even get "they're working on it", I was told, the time for electric to return was "to be determined". It set the tone for a horrible, horrible trip. We couldn't even shower for two days b/c the water was like ice cubes and that makes for a not so fresh feeling when you're sightseeing.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank maisesymom628
Jose V, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2011

Thank your very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. Our hotel is focused on providing an excellent guest experience and due to the massive power outages in the area we were unable to provide it to the best of our ability. We are working with some local companies to provide better services in case something of that nature happens again. I hope that you will still consider us in the future so that you may see us at our best.

Reviewed 30 October 2011

Everything was exactly as it should be. Clean comfortable room in a convenient location. I hate the micro pillows but that is a Choice thing across the board... Nice breakfast, friendly staff. Recommended for anyone wanting to stay near Boston without going all the way in to town.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank The8racer
Upasana A, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Lexington, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we were able to provide you a comfortable accommodation. As you mentioned, we are conveniently located 15 minute north of Boston.

Reviewed 12 October 2011

Clean, modern and quiet, this hotel is very confortable. The rooms are fairly large, clean, peaceful and cosy with Wi-Fi. I didn't find any prob with anything. The only disadvantage is that it's located a little bit far to Boston... but not traffic noise disturbance in this hotel and free parking ! Complimentary breakfast is also above average, includes waffles, boiled eggs, sausages, fruits, muffins, cornflakes, yogurts, cheese and fresh juice. To diner, à Mexican restaurant nearby it's very great !

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Pipounette47

Dear Guest,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and all that our hotel has to offer. We keep coming up with new breakfast offerings periodically and hope that you have something of your liking, the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 11 October 2011

Why is this place the best in its class? The beds are extremely comfortable. The staff is super friendly. The rooms are reasonably clean. The free breakfast is pretty good...it includes hot sausage and you can make a fresh baked waffle. The new-ish and popular on-site Mexican-themed restaurant is great for a full dinner though slightly pricey, and it also has a bar area, plus there are some other good places to eat dinner down the road in Lexington. You can request a free pass to use the name-brand fitness club across the street. The wireless internet service is reliable. There is regular and decaf hot coffee in the lobby, and an attendant behind the desk, 24/7. The rooms have a microwave and fridge. There are coin operated washers and dryers if you ever need them. The heating and cooling and hot water and plumbing are all reliable.

What might you not like? It has a motel-like feel with interior stairwells but all outdoor room entrances. The internet can be slow in the evening -- not uncommon at hotels these days. There are sometimes tour buses which can create some early morning noise in certain rooms. The breakfast can be very crowded at times. Once in awhile a room will smell not quite right -- maybe due to water in the ceiling or some other problem. Parking can be tight if you arrive late in the evening depending on which building you are in. Quick food is hard to find after the restaurant kitchen closes at 10 PM. The TVs are not flat panel in the building where they usually put me and the desk chairs sit kind of low at their highest setting. A lamp occasionally is broken or not plugged in. If you are on the second floor, access is a bit inconvenient.

I have spent several hundred nights in this hotel on business. It is not a place where I would send a client, but I recommend it to co-workers and friends all the time because of its value and other great attributes.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank dbmachine

Dear Guest,

Thank you for mentioning the good as well as bad points of our hotel. Please note that we have expanded our breakfast area to seat 80 people comfortable. We have plenty restaurant menus in room as well as at the front desk that deliver at night. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 9 October 2011

We were put on second floor - no elevators.
Breakfast area is very crowded, and another room needed for overflow of food and tables.
USA Today or local paper, rather than WSJ would be good.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that we have expanded our breakfast area to seat 80 people comfortably. We now offer USA Today and WSJ as well.