“Pizza & Calzones”
Review of Luigis

Luigis
Ranked #7 of 22 Restaurants in Longmeadow
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Mid week take out for Pizza & Calzones. Since they offer personal size pizzas. We ordered 3 types. All had generous quality toppings, tasty sauce & crispy crust. Their personal size rival others so called small pizza. The Calzone was large and was filled to the brim with the before mentioned quality items. They offer daily dinner specials and grinder specials from 11 am - 1 pm.. They do have a dinning room. The staff was friendly & pleasant. We will return!

1  Thank David S

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Our group of eight dined at Luigi's this past Friday evening. Everyone had rave reviews for their meals which ranged from chicken Marsala, eggplant rolatini, chicken piccata and shrimp fra diavolo. The food was definitely way above average and there was plenty of it. The restaurant is not a fancy place and is not a place to go for an elegant night out. Our service was excellent and the price was a very good value for the food quality and amount of food. As a person who eats high quality Italian food regularly, I highly recommend Luigi's to anyone who is looking for a low key dinner that is of high quality.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I love this family restaurant and the way it supports the teams in town! Their food is terrific and hot when ordered take out ! They show they love being part of this town by supporting the LHS teams ! Great food and great support ! What more could you want ?!❤️

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I attended a dinner meeting here a couple of weeks ago with a group of around 20. I had not heard of this restaurant but one of the members of our group suggested it would be a good choice upon relatively short notice. Given the size of our group, the food was served family style. For appetizers we had mussels marinara and fried calamari and, for the main course, chicken francese, eggplant parm, and pasta. Everything was perfectly prepared and exceeded my expectations, given my unfamiliarity with this restaurant and lack of word of mouth. It was also pretty remarkable, considering that this is not a very big restaurant and probably does not serve rather large parties on a regular basis. Yet, the food was perfectly done as if it were prepared to order individually. I will be returning to Luigi's and highly recommend giving it a try.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

My wife's sister recommended that we try Luigi's and we're so glad that we did. As another reviewer said, it's a small neighborhood restaurant. They seem to have a busy takeout side and then a small dining room which is nicely decorated and welcoming. Our server was very friendly and attentive and the food was excellent. The menu has a nice variety, mostly Italian, and prices are very reasonable for the area. I had the chicken parm and had plenty enough to need a box to take some home for lunch the next day. The owner came over to check on us and had a nice chat as well. I can see this becoming one of our "go to" places for Italian food and we're looking forward to trying the pizza on a future visit.