“Busy bar crowd at night, great for lunch”
Review of Max Burger

Max Burger
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Longmeadow
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: With its “refined rustic” decor, Max Burger features American-style comfort food such as all-natural gourmet burgers and sandwiches, craft beers, and decadent desserts, as well as an array of tantalizing appetizers and entrees. It's a more laid-back restaurant compared to the other Max locations and has won many rave reviews and has an extremely loyal following.
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We have been going here fairly regularly since it opened. Our meat eaters love the variety, and our vegetarians swear their veggie burger served in the lake salad is "to die for"! They have a large variety of beers, offering flights, as well as some fun cocktail specialists. Our youngster won't less us leave out the creative/yummy milk shakes. We have always received very attentive and friendly service irregardless of the busy-ness of the time of visit.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I keep returning here and keep saying I'm not coming back. Highlights of the latest visit included my wife's burger being pink inside when ordered well done. Her salad had dressing that was mostly water with no flavor at all. My Rueben was sopping wet from fatty pastrami and the fries were drowned in salt. The manager was very apologetic but I'm thru. This is supposed to be a high end place, not in my book

1  Thank Bohica12
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We have eaten at Max Burger in Longmeadow, MA multiple times and have always enjoyed it. Their hamburgers with fries are delicious. They also have some very good gluten free items. The service has always been very good and the atmosphere is relaxing. The ample free parking is also very nice. With our Max Advantage Card we have been able to collect points to use towards meals, which makes it a good value for the money. Overall the restaurant is a great place for hamburgers, fries, gluten free food and such side orders as grilled asparagus.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Love the ambiance here and always hopping with people. Nice bar area and great food! Highly reccomend!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

My friend & family went to MB last week for dinner. Their teen children ordered the chocolate chip cookie (their favorite dessert). Nobody was informed that the cookie was removed from menu and the teens were served an ice cream sandwich with a scoop of ice cream on it. As soon as the young lady tasted her spoon of ice cream she shouted out to her brother not to eat it as it contained peanut!! The teen and mom left to get Benadryl at CVS and then went home. The lady manager told my friend that he should have advised the restaurant of the allergy problem. Yeah..right! Bad. I've "earned "over 6,400 in MB Vantage points since 2012 (prior years unavailable). Well over $1,200 spent each year...no more. More people should write the truth about this place.