“Good lunch and dinner ”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We were sad Hukelau was gone but Iron Chef has proven to be great food for your money ! The food is hot and very tasty! The crab Rangoon is as good as crab yummy!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I don't think the fishes used in sushi were fresh. The sushi rolls were wrapped in soy paper instead of seaweed - a big disappointment. Expensive for what we got. It was not a good experience. I expected finer food for the price.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I heard that this was all time favorite and it was excellent. Tiny, but mighty in taste! Service was friendly and accommodating!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Dine-in or take-out are equally good options here. Good asian and sushi menu, good service (they know and remember your name), well priced, and most importantly - fast. One of my favorite places in Longmeadow for a solo lunch or get-together with friends.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

We live in Longmeadow and like the hometown feel of the Iron Chef. The staff is courteous and accommodating. Our eight year old granddaughter ordered sweet and sour chicken with the sauce on the side, which I thought wasn't possible. But, her dish came out just as she ordered. The portions are just the right size. I've been happy with every dish I've ordered from Iron Chef.