“Consistent quality”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant quite a few times. We recently brought my mother, and she loved it. They're good at modifying dishes to meet my gluten, dairy, and egg free diet. They're consistent with the quality of the food. My favorite dish is the asparagus with shrimp, which has also become my husband's and my mom's favorite as well. When compared to similar restaurants in the area, I think this one has earned its own place and competes very well.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

My husband and I have visited this place several times and have always been very satisfied with our menu choices. Everything has been great from the sushi platters to the duck and beyond. The only draw back is that the space is very tight, so we have never been there with our children. Take out is an option at times, but we prefer to dine in. Go early to find seating.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This small restaurant has some very big flavorful selections. It is always crowded due to its diminutive size, but has some very nice food. Takeout is a big part of their business with a small sushi bar. Very tasty!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

We were sad Hukelau was gone but Iron Chef has proven to be great food for your money ! The food is hot and very tasty! The crab Rangoon is as good as crab yummy!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

I don't think the fishes used in sushi were fresh. The sushi rolls were wrapped in soy paper instead of seaweed - a big disappointment. Expensive for what we got. It was not a good experience. I expected finer food for the price.