“Probably not what you expect.......”
Review of Davio's

Davio's
Ranked #2 of 35 Restaurants in Lynnfield
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Upscale Italian Steakhouse featuring the perfect combination of Davio's signature Northern Italian steaks, handmade pastas and Davio's Classics. Davio's Lynnfield seats over 250 people in the Market Street Complex. Former football captain at Lynnfield High and longtime resident of Lynnfield, Steve DiFillippo, brings Davio's to the North Shore. Davio's pairs a state-of-the-art kitchen and exceptional restaurant design with a warm, inviting place to dine. Come join us for exceptional food, drink and service provided by a professional staff. Our open kitchen and large lively bar resemble the Boston location, with an added patio and fireplace in the mix. Davio's signature Northern Italian Brandt Beef steaks, handmade pastas and authentic pizzas combine to create a dining experience that is unforgettable. Attention to detail and attentiveness to your needs is evident in everything we do.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The wine list and the drinks are top. Understanding what northern Italian steakhouse means it is harder to me. The place is very crowded and noisy. The tables layout was not helping the service. It looked like an Hotel ballroom during the 70'. Not much room left in between forcing service folks to go around other tables to get the other. Plus I did not like the dessert kart going through the left space and touching clothes hanged on the chairs. Excluding 200$ for the wine I do not thing the food is worth 100$/pax. We were 5 people and all confused about what the offer is in the end......
Happy to change my and my friends mind anytime.

Tania H, General Manager at Davio's, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review of Davio's Lynnfield. We are glad you enjoyed the wine list and drinks and apologize you did not like the atmosphere or layout of the restaurant. If you could email me your phone number or call me, I would like to discuss your recent visit with you.
Thank you!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Had a business Christmas party here and the service was really mixed we went through two bottles of wine waiting for our food. The server also wasn’t knowledgeable about the wine menu, even took 15 minutes to get our bottle of wine. Server had trouble uncorking and ended up dripped wine on the table. I say this isn’t real Italian because they don’t have antipasti or espresso corretto. I would say that it’s more of an American stake house with an American Italian twist.

Tania H, General Manager at Davio's, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you Francis for your review of Davio's Lynnfield.
We have shared your comments regarding service with our Team. If you could email me your phone number or give me a call, I would like to discuss your recent visit with us.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I come here at least three times a month because my office is close by. I was here on Friday for dinner with another couple who lives close by and goes here once a week. We made the mistake of sitting int he bar area. A couple of the regulars were drunk and obnoxious. They were yelling, swearing, whistling, and leaning on our chairs. Management had no control. At least twenty people around us were disturbed by these individuals. It was obvious that these guys were regulars and were over served. We were there from 5 pm to 7 pm. If I ever see this again there will be a call to ABC. Management should know better.

Thank you Lawtraveler084 for your review of Davio's Lynnfield.
If you could email me your phone number or give me a call, I would like to discuss your Friday dinner with you.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner at the Lynnfield location, which included impeccable service. We never once had to ask for anything as we had three servers helping us all night. Plus the food was dynamite as expected. Keep up the great work, and we will be back soon.

Tania H, Director of Special Projects at Davio's, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Thank you for your review of Davio's Lynnfield. We are glad you enjoyed the service and food and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Thank you!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We have always enjoyed Davios in Boston and love Davios brunch in Lynnfield. Tonight was very surprising. The waitstaff was awful. They are so poorly trained it’s hard to believe they have received any formal in-house training. While we were eating the popovers our waiter decided to remove the butter. Dishes were removed without asking if we were finished. Food was delivered to the table so quickly it was hard to believe any of it was cooked to order.
The food itself was meh. The Kobe beef meatballs contain pork. Don’t call them beef. They could have been called salt. The gnocchi was delicious. Nothing else was. The restaurants at Lynnfield Market Place are a huge disappointment.

1  Thank sandy s
Tania H, General Manager at Davio's, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you Sandy for your review of Davio's Lynnfield. We apologize for the disappointing experience on your most recent visit with us. If you could email me your phone number or give me a call, I would appreciate it.