“Excellent lunch”

Ranked #10 of 60 Restaurants in Marblehead
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Delicious Fattoush salad with subtle lemon dressing. Tasty kibble 'meatballs'. Everything was fresh and nicely presented. The service was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Everything was delicious. The Tabbouleh was so fresh, lacking in resemblance from the stuff you get at the grocery store. I recommend the combo plate to get a taste of everything. I will be going back again.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

The food is delicious and different from the usual choices.
The mix of Mediterranean flavors is very good, can't wait to go there again.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Cozy and spotless with very lovingly prepared food. Three of us for lunch, we had the falafel, hummus, feta cheese rolls and chicken kebab sandwich. Food was very good and authentic, service was professional and very pleasant. Wonderful lunch at a reasonable price. We will be back!

Reviewed 1 March 2016

There's no need to travel into Boston for the best Mediterranean food - Marblehead's Le Bistro offers a great menu, whether you're looking to have lunch, a romantic dinner, or take out.
Le Bistro has been a favorite spot for lunch with friends for years, but the recently renovated bistro has made it a nice dinner choice as well. I've had falafel, good falafel, in many different locales, and this place beats all. The Baba Ghanouj is incredible. I never go too long without giving into my Fattouch craving - this unique salad is light and satisfying.
A few days ago my husband and I treated ourselves to a relaxing dinner here - after a stressful day, there is something about the warm greeting and the friendly atmosphere that make you exhale and decompress.
Owner Salim could not be more gracious - each step of the way, he checks in with his customers. He takes pride and enjoyment in each dish, and makes suggestions. The night we were there, I was going to try a Lebanese beer with my Chicken Kabob and grilled vegetables - Salim mentioned that he had just brought in a locally-brewed beer, Bent Water, which was perfectly paired with my meal. (Very nice IPA.)
My husband ordered the Bistro shrimp, which was like a work of art and delicious.
For lunch, a friend and I will often split the spicy Carribean wrap and a salad.I have always left Le Bistro happy that I went - I have enjoyed each and every thing I have tried there. Salim takes time to answer questions about each dish and how it is prepared.
I am still dreaming about the pistachio encrusted Baklava - try it. You'll be in food heaven.
A group of older gentlemen, clearly regulars, were seated next to us at our recent dinner. They complained of missing one of their regular weekly dinners at Le Bistro because of snow. Salim said he was relieved they were okay. It's this kind of care that goes into each dish and to each diner - Salim and his staff are delivering more than a dinner - they are presenting a gift.