“Great Brunch”

Ranked #61 of 153 Restaurants in Marlborough
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 April 2016

Super diner, good atmosphere, most helpful staff, and very good food. Came here for brunch. Large choice of dishes on the menu. Service was excellent. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 3 April 2016

Food is Tasty, some items are better than others! VERY disappointed with waiting time and serve from the waitress.... Came off with an attitude and rude, rolled her eyes when placing my order. Overall would not go back!! because of how I was approached and served on... Management NEEDS to teach wait staff how to be nicer and more people person. (also notice there are preference with regulars (0_0)

Unsatisfied Customer!

1  Thank girlie15
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

I chose the Sunnyside Cafe because I was looking for a halfway point where my parents & I could meet for brunch. I read the other reveiws and thought we could give this place a shot. And like the subject line says, it was okay.

The coffee was burned and undrinkable. That's probably our collective #1 complaint.

I ordered the sunrise croissant (I think it was called). I loved the idea for this breakfast item- eggs, cheese, meat on a croissant, but the sausage links were room temperature. I feel like it was made cheaply and unenthusiastically.

The whole place seems rather average. The entrance area is strange too. There's a large open space behind a counter with random items scattered & piled around. I feel like that space should be closed off from the customers' view so that there is professionalism combined with an inviting, homey feel.

I probably wouldn't go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

My family loves Sunnyside! We eat breakfast there on the weekend all the time. Their omelettes are fantastic :) Most of what they serve is excellent. The only mediocre item I've had there is pancakes. My kids don't mind them but I ordered pancakes there once and they weren't very good. Stick with anything else and you will be fine.

The prices are very fair. They don't take credit cards so bring cash!

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Had breakfast here with my brother. Food and orange juice were great. I had the Montreal Omelette and my brother had French toast. The amount of food is great and so is the price. Only thing to keep in mind is that they only take cash. If you don't have cash there is a BofA in the same plaza.