“Loaded cheesy bacon home fries!”

Jake's Restaurant & Coffee Shop
Ranked #15 of 155 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

We loved it here. Warm syrup for my blueberry pancakes. Iron pressed bacon, bread on the grill. Veggie options for our buddy. Friendly, fast and good. I love homemade breakfast -lots to love here. I'll be back.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I was really impressed by this place. The ingredients were fresh and high quality. Everything was delicious and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

We were in town for a hockey tournament and called just after an early morning game on a Saturday to see if Jakes could accommodate our group. The staff was more than happy to help and got our entire group of 25 in and seated within about 15 minutes. The service was good and the food was great and very inexpensive for the quality and portion size. They only take cash, but have an ATM on site. Check them out, you won't be dissapointed!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We found this restaurant close to the hotel we stayed in. There were 7 of us but got seated right away. The food was excellent and affordable. Our waitress was very helpful and attentive although it was busy. I will recommend this restaurant to anyone going to Marlborough, MA.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Arrived in town early for a business meeting & tried Jakes for breakfast when I passed by on Main. Glad I did! A true local family joint & popular but plenty of counter stools for the travelers like me. Highly recommend the counter so you can watch the magic happen: fresh thick french toast by the dozen, corn beef hash chopped into the potatoes & grilled up to order, etc. The place was hopping but service came quick & friendly. I had the homemade corned beef hash with poached eggs. Awesome! Hot, fresh, done just right & out in good time. Price is right, too, very fair. Seeing the menu of todays specials, I may have to circle back to try their haddock plate. Highly recommended. Skip the chains & go local.