“A great steakhouse”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2016

If you want a great steak, go to the Wildwood Steakhouse. The rolls were served warm and delicious. The salad was huge. I had mine with teriacki dressing. My husband had the strip steak and I had the teriacki steak. They also came with potatoes. Both were very generous portions and cooked to perfection. We split the strawberry cheesecake. Everything was just so good. Well worth the price especially since we had enought leftovers for the next day.

SBDM K, Public Relations Manager at Wildwood Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Hi Nina S,

Thank you for the great review on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your steaks. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Thank you!

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I've enjoyed the wildwood restaurant for years.. Probably about 20 by now. The food has always been very good +. This last visit I took my family visiting from out of country. We ordered the seafood tower (classic), sirloin steaks, seafood combo, scampi and haddock- they were out of salmon!! I can only speak for my meal- the sirloin with spinach and garlic mashed. The sirloin was perfectly cooked - med rare and the spinach was Devine. But the potatoes- too chunky!! I prefer my mashed smoooooth and these weren't and needed salt and more garlic flavor. The raw oysters had sand - a HUGE no no. I only had one but that was enough. We had the chocolate cake to share but the slice was not as big as in the past and the cake was VERY dry and lacked flavor. I was very disappointed- it seemed frozen or not homemade. I would suggest a different dessert.

SBDM K, Public Relations Manager at Wildwood Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2016

Hello AtDaneil!

Thank you for being a loyal customer! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to review us!

We are sorry to hear that the oyster had sand in it and the cake seemed off to you. We strive to have the best food in the area and do hope that you will visit us again.

Have a nice day!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We were in town (from PA) visiting friends and celebrating our 27th Anniversary when we dined here. We can't say enough good about this place!
From the MaitréD, to our server, it was SUPERB!
I loved that we could see into all the food prep areas, and KNEW without a doubt our food was fresh and prepared and handled properly. You could have eaten off the floor of this place.
We ordered an appetizer to share, and it was great. We had drinks that were super (try the expresso martini if you don't believe me). We had assorted salads, seafood and steaks for dinner. This was the ONLY restaurant we've ever been to that offered a child's prim rib, and you can bet the child in our party ordered it! Kudos for offering more than chicken fingers to little diners.
But the real surprise came at the end of dinner when our waitress brought us not only a dessert, but a HUGE SLICE of chocolate cake, with toasted marshmallows and candles, as her treat, for our anniversary. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Luckily, she also brought enough plates and forks for everyone in our party, and we still took some home.
I would return here again and again.
The ONLY drawback of Wildwood is that it's not closer to home!

SBDM K, Public Relations Manager at Wildwood Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Hi PATravelingGAl89

We are so happy you enjoyed your 27th anniversary at Wildwood, it was a pleasure to serve you! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We take pride in what we do and are so happy to hear of the great time you had here!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

So we got to sample a bit of lots of food. Seafood, steak (my favorite), salad, drinks. Fun atmosphere with great service. Wish their hours were a little more expanded, but can't have everything.

SBDM K, Public Relations Manager at Wildwood Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2016

Hi dmm4863,

Thank you for the great review on TripAdvisor! We are glad you enjoyed your dining experience with us and hope to see you again in the future.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

We were treated to this great dining experience, so I don't know the exact prices, but it seemed like reasonable prices for a fine steakhouse. The choices were broad and options were plentiful. Service was caring and timely.

SBDM K, Public Relations Manager at Wildwood Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2016

Hi Kathy B,

Thank you for dining with us recently and for the wonderful review on TripAdvisor.

We hope to see you again soon!

Thank you!