“Good clean Panera”

Panera Bread
Ranked #29 of 157 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Of course have been in many Panera's and visited this one when staying In best Western Plaza Hotel b=nearby. It is a very clean Panera, the staff and service was very good.

Enjoyed a Thai Salad with Chicken which was great. It is a nice clean place with free wifi.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Went in to pick up a couple of bagels to go on a Sunday, late morning. Figured it would be quick, get them sliced, toasted and be on my way. No, my order was added to the general "queue," and I waited in line for almost 15 minutes!! If I hadn't already paid for the purchase, I would have walked out, but I was stuck. I would have gone back to the person who took my order, but there was a long line waiting to put their orders in. I realize they are trying to streamline their ordering system, but this is ridiculous. To wait for 15 minutes for a couple of bagels to go, while lunch orders are being prepared is wrong. Breakfast orders are quick, lunch takes longer. Not planning to return again, except maybe during off hours.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

More salad choices than ever! Very careful about gluten free options and making sure the salads are safe. The service has gotten faster. You can now order ahead and pick it up when you arrive. Excellent!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

If you'v been to a Panera you know what you'll get...not fancy, but good food in a nice casual atmosphere. We went a couple of times for a quick meal. good for both lunch and dinner

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Employees were socializing while I was waiting to order (I knew what I wanted as soon as I walked in). After ordering just a salad to go I waited far longer than necessary. No one was friendly or went out of their way to smile, say thank you or good bye. I definitely did not feel welcomed as I do in my local Panera's.