“Good clean food”

Panera Bread
Ranked #32 of 153 Restaurants in Marlborough
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

My husband and me love this place. They have great salads, sandwiches, soups and bakery items. I love their salads and sandwiches. No junk just clean green food. I would recommend this place to visit at least once.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Food is decent, could be rated a three, even if prices have continued to climb while portions shrink. Operationally, Panera has become a one, with confusion and inconvenient waits at an all-time high.

Self-order terminals have been installed, presumably to reduce order line wait. But why will those terminals not accept ApplePay when all of the staffed registers do?

Even if they can now take more orders more quickly, that has only resulted in an increased prep logjam. The obnoxious name board hardly moves, but it can only been seen from a few standing positions and people are clearly not watching it as those finally near the top are rarely ready to claim their food. Now there have to be staff at the output counter yelling names to the jammed-up waiting crowd and generally adding din and confusion.

25 minutes to get take-out soup and how very unrelaxing. Hadn't been in months and now I remember why. For much higher quality food, a shorter wait, and a far more pleasant environment and experience, drive the couple of miles to Vin Bin instead!

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Clean, large, open lay-out. Really nice compared to many cramped Panera locations. Quick service - exactly what was expected. Dishes were stacked up at trash bin but once pointed out, they cleaned it up. Nice fire going on winter evening. Very good quick dinner before movies.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

Of course have been in many Panera's and visited this one when staying In best Western Plaza Hotel b=nearby. It is a very clean Panera, the staff and service was very good.

Enjoyed a Thai Salad with Chicken which was great. It is a nice clean place with free wifi.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Went in to pick up a couple of bagels to go on a Sunday, late morning. Figured it would be quick, get them sliced, toasted and be on my way. No, my order was added to the general "queue," and I waited in line for almost 15 minutes!! If I hadn't already paid for the purchase, I would have walked out, but I was stuck. I would have gone back to the person who took my order, but there was a long line waiting to put their orders in. I realize they are trying to streamline their ordering system, but this is ridiculous. To wait for 15 minutes for a couple of bagels to go, while lunch orders are being prepared is wrong. Breakfast orders are quick, lunch takes longer. Not planning to return again, except maybe during off hours.