La Plaza del Sol
Sea Mist Resort(Mashpee)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$159
Agoda.com
US$137
Hotwire.com
US$90
Green Harbor Waterfront Lodging(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$95
Travelocity
US$135
US$116
Falmouth Inn(Falmouth)
US$119
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Cape Cod-Falmouth(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$172
The Seaside Inn(Falmouth)(Great Value!)
US$189
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreyacsummerpoolcape
Reviewed 31 July 2017

First of all, this is a great place. Clean, AC, gas stove, large mini-fridge, microwave, tv nice new floors & renovations. Staff was super friendly & helpful. Beds were soft & I slept well!! Plus, pool!!
I booked last minute and the rate was MUCH better than all those tourist traps along Rt 28. Plus, the area is much less crowded & I didn't have to fight the traffic, even in the middle of summer.
This location is perfect, actually, a short trip to South Cape Beach and even shorter to Mashpee Commons (a mall, but they call it upscale bc it has the architecture of a cute small town. Brand name chain stores)
Also the town itself has Native American Heritage & a museum (open on weekdays)
I am ABSOLUTELY coming back, it's a great place to stay!!

Room Tip: Ask for what you want and they will try to accommodate (we wanted ground floor & got it!)
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Good central location to Cape Attractions. Very nice new management very responsive to request for more towels at pool, and propt assitance with a problem TV remote. Very clean pool great relaxing swim after a hot day.

Room Tip: Room 14 very spacious near pool. Two queen size beds.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 14 August 2016

NO STARS if I could. No lights outside hotel room. Garbage dumpster feet away, smelly sewage drain 10 feet from room door, little black flies inside and outside room. Room was dark, dirty and smelled like bug spray (Staff admitted to bug spraying, gave no explanation). Black flies flew from under sheets when blanket was lifted. Nasty/ trashy surrounds with animal traps set outside in near by bush. No place for a business or family stay, dirty ash tray with filled with ash and cigarette but was on disgusting patio table in front room door. This place kept my deposit and charged me extra $25 when I run like a bat outta hell with the room key. I wouldn't let my family or my enemy stay there.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank trudybabb
Reviewed 4 July 2016

ONE star only because the pool had just been opened on the first day of my visit.

NO utensils, pots/pans or cutlery AT ALL in the apartment or kitchenettes.

Hulk washers and A/C units littering the property.

Mirrors simply PROPPED UP on firniture--NOT hung on walls.

NO table or chairs in the kitchenette unit.

NO LAMP in the kitchenette. I have to use the stove shield to light up the room.

Other than a new toilet, the bathroom is dated from the 70's and the drain was clogged. Brush your teeth and get a pool of water left over in the sink.

Trash and scrap metal hiding under the vegetation--just waiting for you to come close-by.

POISON IVY ALL OVER the parking area.

Management was TOTALLY RUDE and entirely un-cooperative. They had double-booked our room. They called the police to report that WE were being unruly--yet they gave the room to the second party that showed up two hours AFTER we had arrived. When I entered the kitchenette at 11 PM in the dark, I awoke another guest that they had given our room out to--in spite of the fact that we had reserved three nights over a month in advance.

We will be suing them to get our $600+ funds back.

SERIOUSLY RE-CONSIDER booking this property. Read the other dozens of negative reviews.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank Brina H
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I'm here as part of a film crew.
As I'm not the one paying, I can't comment on that part but mgmt double-booked the room we requested. They were not only unhelpful, they were SPITEFUL--giving the room away to the second party-- in spite of the fact that our room was booked over a month ago and we arrived 2+ hours before the other party.

After nearly two hours of back and forth, we were given a 2-bed kitchenette. There are FIVE of us, so this was not very helpful.

There is NO table nor ANY kitchenware at all. Not one piece--pot, pan or utensil.

In both rooms I saw, the mirrors are just propped up on other furniture. Shouldn't you put them on the wall for safety?

I'm writing this review by stove light. There are no lamps in this room.

Outside there are hulk washing machines and A/C units abandoned under the stairs.
I will say that the pool was clean because July 1st--the board of health just was here to inspect it.

No matter what your budget or situation, RE-CONSIDER your stay here.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business