“Blue Moon is the best bakery cafe in Metro West!”

Blue Moon Bagel Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Medfield
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Wonderful, friendly, atmosphere with the best pastry! Great bagels, croissants, and muffins for breakfast and sandwiches for lunch.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I popped in to pick up a babka and was soooo looking forward to bringing this to a friend's home, but there was not a loaf to be found. I guess that's a weekend only treat? I instead hopped into the long line and hit the bakery. The muffins are huge and fresh and the coffee is hot. I also picked up a few GF items. They were dry but tasty... the tropical scone was a win. I will be back for that babka!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

As a resident here this is a familiar saying, part of their logo from the start. Whether it's with my high schoolers needing a quick snack before practice or my friends meeting up for coffee or lunch, this is the place to go. Food is consistently yummy, breads and bagels are house made and perfect. They have added daily soups and specials along with a full menu of salads and sandwiches. See you at the Moon!

Reviewed 26 February 2017

We stopped in for the breakfast bagels and were delighted. This will be a regular stop for breaakfast. Have not been here for lunch but have every intention of doing so. The staff is so friendly and we were surprised that they work on the honor syste, You just tell the cashier what you ordered and she rings you up.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

I love to treat myself to coffee and some of the great food made fresh at Blue Moon.
We have been loyal customers since day #1!!!
Great staff... attentive and involved owners.
We raised our kids here and now they find their way there on their own.
So happy that this has been a great business in Medfield for so long.