“Asian food lovers Must try Blue Fuji”
Review of Blue Fuji

Blue Fuji
Ranked #13 of 145 Restaurants in Medford
Price range: US$12 - US$18
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Blue Fuji is the most healthy restaurant in the area, we offer organic food to give our customer for a better choice, but with affordable prices. For every order we make, we put up the healthy, fresh, taste and presentation all together. Thank you for give us a chance to service your orders.
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

Cute cozy little restaurant located in Medford square. I've eaten here on several occasions and always have the same great experience, from the smiling faces to the delicious dishes with good size portions, you can't go wrong. We had sweet potato maki, Avacado Maki, miso soup, seaweed salad and one of the best salmon teriyaki salmons that I have ever had. Love it here, good people, great food and perfect atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was a great find in Medford Square. They had very fresh and tasty dishes and everything is organic... even their Soy Sauce is organic.

The Salmon Teriyaki was spectacular!

I will definitely visit again!

1  Thank BarryPAleo
Reviewed 26 January 2016

Ordered a sushi roll and sashimi and they were both to die for! The tuna sashimi was some of the best ever. The jackie chan maki roll was unbelievable. Fatty salmon, mango, avocado and cream cheese, and then finished off with Kobe beef on the top. Also had a spicy sauce. I didn't get it with the tobiko or scallions and I am not sorry. It was the best roll I have had the luxury of eating. I have eaten sushi on the west coast, in Costa Rica, in the Caribbean, all over Europe and the east coast and that was the best roll I have had. I am sorry I was too full to try any others and cannot wait to return. My friends ordered other dishes and loved them as well. We were a bit disappointed as they tried to charge us $1 more on multiple items than what it read in the menu. When confronted they said the menu changed but they weren't too happy about giving us the stated prices. Maybe a cultural difference but they did fix the bill and we paid what the menu stated in the end. Had a really great lunch and hope to go back when I am visiting Boston again!

Reviewed 18 December 2015

Fresh, scrumptious,ample portions of crab ran-goon,shrimp,shrimp stir fry ,that's all we needed to order on take-out /this eatery was special.....can't wait to reorder & try other dishes.

Reviewed 20 October 2015

This is the third visit to this restaurant. It was a weeknight so not very crowded. The menu is overly extensive- there are about fifty or more combinations of sushi. We went with four or five different kinds and they were all good. The sushi sampler offered a nice variety of salmon, tuna, shrimp and California rolls. They also have Chinese food on the menu but we have never tried that. It has become a go -to place when we're in town. You can have any combination of fish/Japanese food in this restaurant- they have it all. Prices are not cheap, however. Be prepared to spend $15 or more per entree.

1  Thank sharkisland