“fresh organic fast, resonably priced”
Review of Chipotle

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 11 January 2015

I love this place, always fresh, organic, select burritos or burrito bowls which is what i get. chicken beef pulled pork, many of the stores serve beer, all have seating, plastic silver wear but who cares...the place is great...one down side is that there is usually a line.

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I go to Chipotle on average, three times a week. I love their fresh, sustainably grown, often organic, made-to-order food. I've been going to this location since they opened, and it is by far, my favorite Chipotle. All of the locations are good, but this one is great. The staff is super friendly. The cooks smile and greet you, the staff is genuine and personable...everytime I walk out, I have a smile on my face. Recently, one of the cooks (who has been there forever and was one of the super friendly ones referenced above) seems to have been promoted to shift supervisor or manager. I love that they promote from within.

It's also one of the only quick service places to get healthy vegan or vegetarian options, while also having offerings for my meat-loving hubby.

I just adore this place!

Reviewed 26 June 2012

all Chipotles are consistent and worth the money..fresh spicy and service is a1

Reviewed 22 June 2012

Made to order and to your specification - can't really go wrong with that. I go several times a month as a go-to when we don't feel like cooking or don't have time.

Reviewed 31 January 2012

I got to Chipotle now and then and it is usually excellent. Every so often they don't have chicken ready or maybe the grilled peppers and onions but that is more than likely do to being over busy. The food is always fresh and not pre-made like most fast food. Truly is have it your way

Been to Chipotle? Share your experiences!