“At least the food was good!”
Review of Chipotle

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The workers were completely rude, carrying on major conversations with each other instead of serving the long line of people waiting. I added chips and salsa to my order and yet stood there at the cash register waiting for the salsa while 5 people checked out and it wasn't because they were fast - they were NOT. It was slow and rude. The food was good but the chips were stale! Grrr. Oddly enough my husband went a couple days later and had the same type of experience. I will go out of my way to not visit this Chipotle again!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I visited this location yesterday with my boyfriend. I love Chipotle but this location wasn't good. The two guys making the food were efficient but the cashier disappeared and I could see her in the back arranging baskets when she knew we were waiting to pay; we made eye contact. I don't know what made her think that was a good time to step away from the register. We were obviously ready to pay and there were at least 10 people in line behind us, with orders of food prepared and ready to be paid for creating a significant backup. Even the guys preparing the food seemed annoyed with the cashier for sucking at her job. Also, the food was cold (the chicken and sofritas, which are supposed to be hot). There was trash on the outdoor tables where we sat; someone should be cleaning that up (if the customers are too lazy to clean up for themselves that is).

1  Thank Allison R
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Went to Chipotle after couple of months because of the quality issues this restaurant chain was facing. Found a good improvement in inside ambience and service. The staff looks better trained now and quality issues are being well resolved by the management.

We took Chicken Burrito with Guacamole, Chicken Bowl with Guacamole, Pine-Org-Banana Nantucket, total bill with taxes was $21.77.

Food lovers may now take a chance to enjoy Chipotle...

3  Thank SadhanaRakesh
Reviewed 31 August 2015

I was at the Medford Chipotle a few days ago. I am a frequent customer and have noticed the last few times that I have been there, that the service at the counter has become unprofessional. The 2 stars for my rating are for the delicious food.

The people behind the counter, spend most of their time talking to each other, with their inside jokes. The woman who greeted me at the first stop kept giving me her back because she couldn't stop flirting with the guys behind the grill. She would ask me what I wanted, then turn around for a little flirting and then come back to me and say, "What did you want?". This happened a few times, from the type of rice, beans and meat I wanted. By the time I got to the next person, I was relived to be done with her. But no. Someone who appears to be the manager or MOD pokes his head out joking that customers complain about their attitude. I couldn't tell if it was a joke but either way, unprofessional to make a customer wait why you talk about something like that. Then I get to the register. And there is an employee getting her food and she needs salad dressing. Apparently, there is some sort of inside joke going on with the salad dressing because both of the last few times I went, and asked for salad dressing, everyone started repeating, "Salad dressing? Who has the salad dressing?' I really wasn't privy to what was going on and really don't care to know the inside joke. I just don't appreciate that I have to let my food get cold while I am waiting to pay.

I had similar situations happen both times I was there, including the "salad dressing" thing. I don't mind team members having great rapport with each other but I do have a problem when they keep interrupting me and making me wait. I know this is fast food, but the staff at McDonald's does a far better job than this unprofessional team.

I don't think I will be back to this location.

2  Thank salsamari
Reviewed 20 August 2015

Never would I have wanted to write a review for a Chipotle- my time isn't this invaluable- but I had to say this place is a train wreck. my turn to order and guy is just staring down...wasn't sure if he was busy doing something else for 30 seconds...so I said can I order and he gave me a nasty face. Guys pants were below his butt. I stared at him the entire rest of the way- guy didn't say one word- and looked as if he wanted to fight me (I have to say I kind of enjoyed this)- guy at register was slightly better- fountain soda area was disgusting- trash piled up in the receptacles- all empty tables was filthy. Have to say burrito was still delicious....maybe caught the B team.

1  Thank Brian H

Been to Chipotle? Share your experiences!