“Fantastic Food At Great Prices”

Culinary Delights Incorporated
Ranked #69 of 145 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My neighbor took me there for their famous " Chicago Italian Beef sandwich" and it didn't disappoint. Food was great, prices were good, and the employees were great as well. Would love to take my family there soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Went in for lunch and was surprised by the limited menus. We got a roast beef sandwich
and a chicken soup and a tomatoe soup.
The Roast Beef was served souggy and had no flavor
The tomatoe soup tasted like pure tomatoe paste, had the same color and consistency We threw it away.
You would think one could roast a few tomatoes with a little basil and garlic.
The chicken soup a bit better lacked flavor.
You would think the owner wearing a fancy chefs jacket would know how to season food

Reviewed 28 November 2016

This is a local gem for kids and adults alike! Stop in and grab a sandwich or soup on the fly or sit and relax and chat with the very friendly staff led by the owner, Alex. There are staples like a fresh hot dog, or try something international. Either way, you won't be disappointed. They have a Gazpacho and other soups that are phenomenal. And, if you crave REAL Feta Cheese for your own kitchen, instead of the packaged and processed grocery variety, Alex will cut you a fresh, creamy Greek or Bulgarian that is so awesome, it doesn't need a salad or anything else with it!

Reviewed 10 July 2015

My daughter took me to Culinary Delights (she calls it Spallas) in Natick because a) she likes the food and b) her friend Cara works there. They sell Chicago Hot Dog which I'd never had. Real peppers, real relish and other condiments new to me (I'm from South Carolina) on my dog. Other members of my family ordered other sandwiches and everyone was happy. My 14 year old grandson could not finish his beef and cheese sandwich, and he can eat a lot of food! The restaurant also had a section of Eastern European and Russian food--relishes, figs, drinks, chocolates, cheeses. Alex Palterman is the owner and chef and welcomed us personally. Great lunch. A restaurant/deli with some real personality.

1  Thank MarionPaw
Reviewed 1 July 2015

We stop here time to time for a sandwich. The owner who also wears a chef hat is very helpful and accommodating. The food is average and we would welcome a greater variety and choice of individual items.