“Great buffet”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highland Avenue
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I really enjoy the selections of their buffet plus naan. Make sure you are hungry when you come here so you can get your money's worth. Great food. Big place and I think they also do private events. Lots of parking around.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We have had some good meals and not so good meals. A not so good meal to me is when a lamb diish has some chewy grizzly bits in it. Ruins things for me. Pricey. Have no plans to go back.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Went there with friends for buffet and was not disappointed- good food and nice vegetarian options.. love their live counter where they make dosas and hot bhaturas..

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Tonight my wife and I ate at this beautifully appointed restaurant in downtown Needham. I had Lamb RoganJosh and my wife had Butter Chicken. We shared naan bread and aloo naan, naan stuffed with potatoes Everything was very good, service was fine, and the portions were large, Parking on the street was free and easy. They have some unusual dishes here which I had never seen elsewhere in Indian restaurants. Also, they have some meals that are a fusion of Indian and Chinese food and will bear some further discovery on our next visit. Prices seem a bit high compared to other similar Indian restaurants.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

The menu is very extensive but they are able to provide tasty dishes throughout. I would avoid any of the goat dishes as the meat is tough, but otherwise have been very pleased with chicken and lamb. Vegetarian dishes are particularly good. Buffet at lunchtimes is excellent value.