“Is this Brooklyn?”
Review of Abraham's Bagels

Abraham's Bagels
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in Newburyport
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Best bagels I have had outside of Brooklyn. No bigger compliment can be given.

We live locally and get the bagels regularly and are never disappointed. It is worth the wait in line on a Sunday morning. Be sure to take some home with you.

2  Thank Scott B

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Great bagels and salads. Perfect for a quick meal on the go or when it’s nice out to eat in the patio area. Love there bagels and assortment of toppings. Spicy chili cream cheese was a great compliment to the sesame bagel.

2  Thank Jeffrey S
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

So very delighted that we f.i.n.a.l.l.y found a delicious bagel outside of NYC.
These beauties have perfect chew, crunch, flavor, freshness, variety,
denseness .
I LOVE THEM!!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

My wife and I recently stayed overnight in Newburyport and the next morning we walked to Abraham's Bagels from our hotel. I expected to wait in line after reading reviews and we did, but it wasn't too long at that time of the morning (9 on a Sunday) although it was a chilly day (around 30 degrees F). Once inside the place was jam-packed; not a lot of seating room but we weren't planning on staying. We both got everything bagels with plain cream cheese and they were very good; chewy inside, nice crust, good toppings (I love salt on an everything bagel). Folks behind the counter were friendly enough. My one critique would be to post the bagel flavors right up front as soon as you walk in the door; this would help speed things up as the bagels were simply out-of-view when we got up to the counter to order. Would definitely go here again; they deserve the ratings they're getting.

1  Thank MasterToast
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Dense, chewy, flavorful, freshly baked -- fabulous, fresh bagels! They serve other food items, but really, I come for the bagels. There are other good and great bagels in the world, to be sure, but these certainly rank among the best. And they're nice and friendly, and right next door to two more fabulous bakeries -- Buttermilk and Fig Tree. Each is a gem, sufficiently different from the next that you need to stop at all three!

1  Thank RC03