“Best Tzatziki I ever had. All food always fresh and consistent. Very nice people as well.”

Farm Grill and Rotisserie
Ranked #21 of 260 Restaurants in Newton
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 10 April 2015

One of our local regulars. Gyro, lamb etc always good. If you like tarama and humus they are very good as well.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

Our family has a well-honed standard order, and when we want Greek food, we put in a call to Farm Grill. Nice variety of standards -- moussaka, gyros, kebabs, salads and spanakopita -- as well as specials and excellent side dishes, all at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

We have been big fans of Farm Grill, ever since it opened. We frequently get takeout. The manager, Henry, knows my daughter's order, a lamb gyro sandwich, with nothing on it except the meat and the pita. We have had consistent, excellent service and food for many years. The purpose of my review is to commend henry. Our order from last week was incomplete and incorrect. When I spoke to Henry, he completely understood and offered to either refund us or give us a free meal the next time we ordered. Dinner last night was fabulous. It was excellent, tasty and complete. I would not hesitate to recommend Farm Grill and Henry.

Reviewed 17 February 2015

This is the type of restaurant where you order at the counter, pay and then they call your number when your meal is ready. Many customers are there for take out. The inside of the restaurant is cozy and nicely decorated. Traditional Greek food is on the menu including baked lamb, spanakopita, gyro, etc. My husband and I both had the Farm Grill Kabob which included a choice of 2 kabobs (chicken, lamb or beef), 2 hot sides (a large selection to choose from) and a small Greek salad for $13.45. We each chose 1 chicken and 1 lamb kabob. The salad was fresh and delicious but came dressed and had a bit too much dressing for my liking. Served with a half pita pocket. The kabobs consisted of 4 chunks of chicken and 4 chunks of lamb drizzled with lemon sauce and about 1 c. of each side. The chicken was slightly overdone and the lemon sauce was a bit overpowering in my opinion. The lamb was juicy and cooked just right. The oven roasted potatoes were average but the zucchini side was really delicious. Overall the food was average but for the price, I felt like we got good value.

Reviewed 21 January 2015

Went in for lunch and the place was packed but the line moves quickly. I ordered a chicken gyro and quite a few grape leaves (too many), I think my whole order came out to around $15. The gyro was stuffed entirely with meat and was very tasty. I think this was probably the best gyro I've had in the Boston area. The grape leaves were also excellent, I just wish I could have ordered them individually instead of by the half-pint container. Great food, I'll be back.