“Great dive”

Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Great Burgers & Wings. Very energetic bar area. Fun atmosphere but don't get me wrong, this place is a fun dive at best. I've never had a bad meal. Nothing fancy just great grub and good drinks. It's about a half a block from the Crowne Plaza if you happen to be there on business. Definitely give it a try. Go early for easy seating or you may have to wait a while period very popular place for locals and travelers.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Super meaty, Not too crispy, Buffalo sauce HOT but enjoyable and not melt you face off. A lot of places may claim to have the best wings but I would put Buffs a second to none!

The bar / restaurant itself is pretty small so you may have to wait but it will be worth it. Also please note that it is cash only.

1  Thank mtuttelman
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Our go to place for wings! Delicious. Several flavored to choose from. They do not disappoint. Menu has a good selection of salads, sandwiches and other entrees to choose from.
Beer selection is top notch.
Cash only. You may have to wait for a table at night but it is so worth the wait!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

My flight back home was cancelled so I ventured across the street form my hotel (Crown Plaza Newton) and met some friends. The waitress was total Boston, fun smart and engaging. Good drinks, nothing rediculous as far as price. And then we ATE. Food was amazing. Wings were off the charts, very large, cooked right, and had incredible sauces. This place is consumate Nerwton. Old, wood booths, narrow bar, and very welcoming. What a jot to experience when my flight was cancelled!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Flat out best wings I've ever had in Boston. I never had anything other than the wings but that's al you need. There is a great atmosphere too.

Been to Buff's Pub? Share your experiences!