“Alwas a Delight”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I have been here a few times in the past & realized I have never given it a rating. I honestly love this place. Been here with friends, family, and while out on a date. Every time was absolutely perfect. It can get quite busy during the summer season, but I think its because people like to sit out back on the patio area. The food is always good & service is great even when dealing with a large group of people. Its too bad they are tucked away in a section of North Andover that doesn't get a high volume.

I like the establishment and the food they serve, but just like most typical Andover places the prices are what I think high for the portions you get.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank James A

Reviewed 23 August 2018

We went again the other day, has been a while since we went for lunch. It was a good as ever, Nice food, beer & liquor. Had a great Korean Short Rib tacos. My friends burgers & sandwiches were fine. Owner is friendly & visits table.
Nice time.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Jaime’s is a great choice. The burgers, Mac & cheese are wonderful. Some of the best Mac & Cheese anywhere.

Service was fantastic.

Worth your visit.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I've been to Jaime's a few times. I really enjoy their homemade chips and their gourmet burgers. They have a good drink selection as well. I enjoy going here for date night but I've also brought the kids and they like it too. I've never had a bad experience here.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Met another couple here for dinner at 5:30 on a Sunday night. Drinks were good, but the meal was exceptional. Had the Korean Braised Short Rib Tacos.
Are you kidding me!!! The meat fell apart in your mouth, spices were great, and the pineapple and slaw added to make it a great bite.

Date of visit: March 2018