Knights Inn North Attleboro
US$118
US$157
Travelocity
US$149
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The hotel itself could use some updating like carpets and paint. I added a star because the staff was friendly, the room was actually very clean and the cost was very economical.
Convenient location .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2017

The front desk attendant was friendly. The room was run down but no bed bugs and we had a fridge and microwave. The shower had no pressure but the air worked great. Found a little Columbia restaurant called El Montanero which was amazing, great service and price was just right. Only downside is the site said it was 11km from Xfinity Center but trust me, it was not and the cab cost $50 each way. We still saved about $40 if we would have stayed closer to the concert site.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2017

My husband and I made reservations about a month beforehand. This was one of the cheapest hotels that we could find for the holiday weekend (still high, in my opinion). When we arrived around 5 pm, check in was done quickly and adequately. The front desk attendant was friendly. The room had no microwave or fridge. It was clean, though. There was something wrong with the heat and air conditioning, so I woke up several times from it being too hot, even though the air conditioner was set to 68 degrees. Also, the bath tub stopper and the hair dryer did not work properly. North Attelboro is a nice, safe town and there are few restaurants down the road from this hotel. Breakfast was good in the morning and we were both fed from it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2017

My family and I stayed here this past weekend. We had a hard time finding a room for this past Saturday (we wanted to be in RI but there were a bunch of Graduations happening and there were slim pickings) and this was the best we could do with what was in our price range.

The room itself had seen better days. The bathroom felt dirty and you could see dirt in all the corners of the room. I felt uncomfortable walking around with my shoes off.

They offered a dinky breakfast but it was free and they did offer waffles. The staff working the front desk in the morning were the most disinterested people I have ever met. They seemed annoyed anytime someone would mention one of the few items were running low.

What made us feel the most uncomfortable was that the hotel allowed a group of people sleep in their car directly in front of our room. In the morning, they were able to see into our room anytime we opened the door. We also think that when they thought we had checked out of the room, they went into our room (I think when I left the room it didn't shut tight and they went inside). When I went back to the room, the closet had been open and someone had been in the bathroom.

We will not be back.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Megan J
Reviewed 19 March 2017

I found this online and very affordable. It is close to the hospital that I needed to be at every day. The staff all are very pleasant. The rooms are very clean with a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and a blow dryer in the bathroom. The Bed was comfortable. I expected a lot of noise because I stayed over Saint Patrick's Day, but all was quiet! I will definitely stay again because it is great if anyone lives far from the hospital and needs to be there daily! They should let the hospital know they are there although every room was filled! Cereal, toast, muffins and a waffle maker for breakfast along with coffee and juice. My wifi didn't work well in my room and the front desk said she would help to fix it but I said I was going to sleep so I'm not sure if it was fixed.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo