“Sweet tooth”

Hilliards Chocolates
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in North Easton
Description: Chocolates, Fudge and Specialty candies since 1924.
Description: Chocolates, Fudge and Specialty candies since 1924.
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

This place is a favorite when we are even close to passing through. Homemade candy, courteous, friendly service, Awesome smells and even better samples are a standard here. Thank you for your consistency with awesome service.

Judy M, Owner at Hilliards Chocolates, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Thank you Kevin for your excellent review! We try hard to provide the experience you describe and so glad to hear your appreciation. We hope you are able to stop in again sometime soon!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Hilliards is one of the best chocolates I've tasted. My favorite are the almond turtles. My husband gives them to me for Christmas every year and I treasure them. Refrigerate them! A box of Hilliard's Chocolates will always be a treasured gift.

Judy M, Owner at Hilliards Chocolates, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank you kdunlea0408 for that wonderful 5 star review! We do try hard to make the best tasting chocolates and candy possible. Your appreciation of it has made our day!

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Four of us arrived yesterday and have to say that not only are the chocolates of excellent/high quality, the atmosphere really put me in the holiday spirit! Something for everyone here from individual chocolates from the counter, to mixed and festive boxed selections and so much more.

Have not been here in 20 years and so happy to report the high quality is still the same. I even got some decorations for the house. was hoping they still had snowballs at the counter and they did! EXACTLY as I remembered them. Cherry cordials are to die for.

Got some large solid santas to give as gifts and got some things for us. They have cards and stuffed animals, too. No pics from inside for I was like a kid in a candy store.
The photo I included are just some of what we bought. The store (Easton) is immaculate and we were greeted at the door by a young man who offered us some orange creams. Their ribbon candy is far too pretty to eat!

won’t wait another 20 years to come back! The friends we brought with us were equally pleased. We also got chocolate Thanksgiving Turkey pops at half price. Ate those in the car. They have a nice selection of Hanukah themed chocolate, too. Staff very helpful and friendly.

Thank you joyofmacs for this great 5 star review! Thanks for taking the time to share your detailed impression of your experience. We aim for the highest quality, great atmosphere and service and it is fantastic to hear we hit the mark for you. Our entire staff and I truly appreciate you kind comments.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I recently popped into the new location in Norwell to see if I could find (at the last minute of course) 40 baby shower favors within a strict budget. I looked at all my options and the owner offered many suggestions and helped me to create my own personal wrapped high quality chocolate candy bars (5 flavors). These favors were such a hit and were affordable!

If you are scratching your head looking for a gift with fantastic presentation, look no further. Also, for 1/2 the price this location offers a fundraiser option with these candy bars.

This is a tricky new location but I am glad that I went in. Hilliards is a store beautifully done with a huge selection of quality chocolates and candies. If possible come at an off time to enter and exit left with ease (bring your patience with you at evening rush hour). Or take a fairly easy right and swing back around if you need to go left.

Thank you Catarina for this 5 star review and stopping into our new Norwell store. We are happy to hear you found just the right thing for baby shower favors. We love working with people celebrating special occasions and needing to add a sweet touch of Hilliards chocolate. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I've been going to Hilliards for 50+ years. The owners Charlie and Judy are fine people and the quality of their products is the best. The facility is very clean and well kept.

Thank you Wayne for your kind comments and 5 star review!
Best regards,