“Great place to get a good stick to your stomach breakfast, usually get my favorite, 2 eggs over easy with kalbase”
Review of Britney's Cafe

Britney's Cafe
Ranked #11 of 61 Restaurants in Northborough
Reviewed 14 February 2017

It is a great place for breakfast, they do serve lunch but their breakfast is so good I rarely look at the lunch menu. Service is fantastic and they will make your eggs anyway you want, and they are not stingy with the bacon. Britney is a small and cozy family atmosphere although it can get crowded at times but wait times are small and worth the wait.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

This was my second time in this Cafe. Both times celebrating my kids getting their licenses at the driving school across the street.

There was a short wait for a table. Service was good, young waitress checked on us for refills and to make sure everything was ok. Prices are good as well.

We happened to get a table that got a draft every time the door opened, but it is January in New England. Other than the draft, everything was great!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I've driven by so many times and was excited to finally stop in. The dining room seemed cold to me, but it was empty when we went. They have a very large menu, which I would say was a little too big. I was glad I ordered pancakes with the topping on the side, since the topping seemed artificial to me. My son said his french toast had an egg-y taste, but it had a good texture if you like it egg-y. We did not care for the food but our server was very nice and helpful.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

The food we had was fairly good. Our issue from the start was the unorganization of the
Young staff. It was obvious from the start with the wait for a table, We had to ask for menues ,and silverware. Once the food was delivered there was no follow up as to ask if we needed anything or how was anything. I could not get a coffee refill in a breakfast place ! We had to go to the counter for a check. For how busy it was there needed to be an ADULT organizing the young help.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Stopped in this non-descript little breakfast nook on the recommendation from a friend who lives in the area. Glad we stopped. Prompt service, large and diverse breakfast menu, and well prepared food. I had the Texas French toast with bacon, and I was not hungry again until we reached our next destination in New Hampshire. My wife had a lighter breakfast of eggs and bacon and was pleased with her breakfast, I wish we had this little gem in Tucson.