“A lovely lunch spot”

Festive Breads Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Northborough
Reviewed 6 August 2016

A very quaint bakery that serves delicious sandwiches and salads. You can eat inside or outside, it was 90 so we chose inside. Deb at the counter is so sweet. She took our order and quickly brought our iced coffees to the table. They deliver lunch to you with a side of macaroni salad and a small cookie treat. I had a grilled cheese sandwich with chicken and tomato. My girlfriend had a salad with watermelon and feta cheese. Both lunches were fresh and made well. They sell fresh bread, cookies and pastries. They also make baskets of baked goods to give as gifts. I love when I can support our local businesses.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Went for lunch, had chicken salad sandwich on bread from their white round loaf. The chicken salad was good, the bread was too squishy. I asked for tap water as my drink and was served a small plastic tumbler of tepid water, no offer of ice.

After I placed my order, as I was paying for my sandwich, I noticed the display of Trump "literature" - Trump coloring books and 2 pamphlets about why you should vote for Trump. Had I seen these earlier, I would have turned around and left so as not to support a business that supports Trump. I won't ever be going back.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The only complaint is that this place doesn't open early enough to stop and get pastries to bring to work. Have been there for lunch several times. The sandwiches always come with a small pastry/muffin or something which is a nice treat. The bread is fantastic, and of course, the pastries are very good. Eating area is small. Staff very friendly.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

This is my go to spot if I need to pick up a basket of goodies for a neighbor or friend. Perfect for a gift if someone has a baby, new neighbors or any other time that you're looking for a quick and simple gift.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

WE use Festive breads when we have a special occasion where a basket is warranted, There baskets are great. There breads, muffins etc. are very good as well just to stop in or take out.