“The best creamie around!”
Review of Northfield Creamie

Northfield Creamie
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Northfield
Description: "Fabulous selection of high quality local ice cream". Open seasonally from early May to mid October.
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Northfield Creamie really has the best selection of local homemade ice cream. The people who work there are super friendly and helpful in answering questions about the flavors. They also have great soft serve and a wide selection of sprinkles (I'm a discerning fan). I will be sad when they close for the season on Columbus Day!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I loved the strawberry sundae with cream and nuts. Peanut butter sundae was equally good. Medium size was late enough for us, and the owners really nice to talk to. Next time around I'll be back here!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

What can I say other than this is the best ice cream ever. So many varieties to choose from and all very reasonably priced. ADDICTIVE!!
We'll be back for sure.
Well done

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Jeeze how can you pass that up? Local maple syrup and the best soft serve around. So darn good. I live to close lol.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

We love the Creamie- it has been around since I was a child and it is an annual event to take my own children each summer. A wonderful staff and good ice cream at fair prices.