“A flavorful visit...”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 September 2015

This place offers fresh and flavorful cuisine. It's consistent. Service is friendly. The premises are clean and inviting.

1  Thank ThinkingOutLoud

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Love this place. Food and service are always great. Small quiet place to enjoy lunch or dinner. Love that they deliver.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

This has been for years clearly the best Thai in the south shore area, on a recent visit it was better than ok, but certainly not the great Thai food it was before.
Big differences, a lot more salt and much less in fresh vegetables the are so good in classic Thai.
Come on guys , bring it back

Reviewed 6 March 2015

I have eaten at this restaurant many times (I work in an office complex nearby) and I have ordered takeout an embarrassingly large number of times, to the point that the (always friendly and professional) staff know my name when I walk in the door. My order is ready astonishingly fast, and most days the food is truly excellent. On their off days they are merely very good; I've only had one or two true "misses" ordering here. Lunch prices especially are quite reasonable.

The menu is huge and excellent. The Kau Gai, Tamarind Duck, Siam Seafood, and Crispy Pad Thai are some of my favorites, but I could fill the entire review with menu items that I like. For appetizers, I like their takes on Crab Rangoon and chicken wings also.

The only thing that I can give them a knock on is the atmosphere. It's a comfortable, friendly feeling place, but it's definitely a little strip-mall feeling inside.

If you're hungry in the area (particularly at lunch) and you like Thai food at all, Wild Ginger should near the top of your list.

Reviewed 29 January 2015

I didn't eat-in, but the take-out I picked up was ready quickly enough. While it was rated spicy, the Drunken noodles hardly had any heat and like far to many Asian food establishments, they slab cut the veggies in large hunks so as to make them main items and not supporting ingredients. I don't want to confuse a slab of onion with a drunken noodle, nor do I want to eat a pepper OR a noddle instead of both because the pepper is not cut to the right size for the dish. Am I nitpicking? Sure I suppose so, but we have tons of Asian options, so things like this are what create separation. Decent enough if you want the type of meal, not worth going out of your way for though.