“A perfect gem !”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 September 2016

I had eaten here several years ago and raved to everyone about it but never found the time to return. Stopped in today for a late lunch and it was all that I remembered.
Quaint, classy, clean dining room. The food was light and the vegetables were fresh, almost as if they were picked this morning. The staff were friendly and courteous without being overbearing. Prices are average for this type of cuisine. Two other Thai restaurants near me but this will be my go to from now on.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Take out is the most popular way to eat here. There are a small number of tables if you want to eat in. The food is tasty but not special.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is small and most parking is out back. The food was good but was not as flavorful as I have had elsewhere. Staff was helpful and friendly.

1  Thank judo4168
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Lovely family owned restaurant. Great choices on menu. I especially love vegetable tempura but there is lots to choose from.

2  Thank kerrygirl826
Reviewed 6 August 2016

We stopped in late after work after skipping lunch. We ordered a range of dishes including soft rolls, pad Thai, chicken satay, seaweed salad. The soft rolls were filled with lettuce, lacked cilantro, basil, had a cube of cucumber, and a bit of shrimp. Absolutely without flavor or merit. The chicken pad Thai was average and lack scallions and egg, and had to be doctored with the satay condiments to be flavorful. The stay was excellent meaty and well seasoned. The seaweed salad was made to look larger on the plate when placed over a mound of lettuce. Perhaps I should try the seafood dishes with garlic or dishes with hot chillies in future, However, at the moment nothing draws me back.