“Wonderful staff”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Our first time here - curious how it would stack up with other Thai restaurants on the south shore. Very good! We always have one of our dishes be Pad Thai so we can compare - plus we love it. This time with great scallops. The noodles did not have a lot of flavor and the dish could have used more vegetables. The setting can get a bit loud - it is interesting what paint color and the light level can accomplish.. But the staff were wonderful.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Even though we live about 20 minutes away, we have been known to make the extra effort to come here for takeout. I have their number saved on my cellphone just in case I want to call for takeout on the commute home to the south shore from Boston. They are also an excellent place to dine-in. Every time we have been their, the restaurant is extremely clean, and the service is fast and friendly. Everything is good and fresh. A bowl of their noodle soup makes for a great cure to winter blahs.

1  Thank SemperEJ
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for a quick lunch and had a great meal. I ordered the wild boar basil and the Tom Yum soup. I we shared and order of Thai rolls and edamame. The service was good, we didn't have a wait to be seated, the food was excellent and reasonably priced. We both commented that we we could certainly eat here again or do take out.

1  Thank Humarock_Seth
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Never had a poor experience here. Eat there, take it home....all good.
Great service, very clean......just NICE!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

We live about 30 minutes away but often find ourselves making excuses or running errands near Wild Ginger Thai so we can eat here. Love the steamed shumi, edimame and cashew chicken. We especially appreciate the little touches like the beautiful plating and paper flower straw toppers.