“Our go-to Chinese restaurant on the South Shore”
Review of Beijing House

Beijing House
Ranked #7 of 33 Restaurants in Norwell
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2017

If you want good, quality Chinese food in the South Shore, Beijing House is the one to beat. I have eaten there dozens of times over quite a few years, and I really appreciate the large menu, strong complementary oolong tea, and the kind staff. I have never eaten their buffet (and wouldn't as I prefer food cooked to order) or their sushi (I go to Japanese restaurants for that), so my review is only of their core Chinese menu. As a recommendation, their sesame tofu/beef is really top-notch, although it doesn't hold up well as take-out. I stick to it for dining in, but order several other things when I want take-out. Overall, though, I highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner. I will certainly keep up my regular visits there!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Poor quality food
Mediocre service
Best to avoid
Acted like they are perfect
Waste of time and money
Seriously poor quality

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Excellent buffet ...great service and nice people ...we go quite often...the food is great...if you like Chinese cuisine this is first class ...restaurant is immaculate and the food is 5 star !!!'

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Chinese food isn't on the top of my list, ever but with 3 boys it's often a requested meal. We love close to Beijing house and have tried it 3 times, it's not very good. The rice last time was oily looking and tasting... I was charged double on my first take out order, which they never rectified, my fault for not continuing to follow up.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Very clean modern place
Food is very good
Service is very good
Recommendation is Chicken Sesame and House Fried rice !!

Been to Beijing House? Share your experiences!