“Almost like being in Marrakech ”
Review of Cafe Paprika

Cafe Paprika
Ranked #4 of 112 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Having just returned from a trip to Morocco, we wanted to see if any local eateries could compare.

The tagine and the breads were authentic.
Same goes for the photos on the walls

The owner is very friendly and happy to tell stories and share opinions about the different cities in Morocco.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was introduced by my Moroccan friend. I have already gone there a counselor le of times. I Love all tagine dishes! Definitely try their classic lamb and chicken. I love the mint tea too!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

The four of us came in on a Thursday night and was surprised by how full the restaurant was. We were immediately seated by the owner and had a hard time deciding among the many delicious choices on the menu. The owner was very helpful in both asking questions about our likes and answering questions about the various preparations and spices. Every choice made was top notch. As the place began to clear out we had a chance to interact with the owner, a Moroccan. He was knowledgeable, funny and authentic. He made the meal much more enjoyable. If you are in the area, it is worth a stop.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Located in downtown Norwood, one could easily drive...or walk by this tiny local restaurant. The nondescript front entryway leads into a cozy Moroccan cafe that's light on atmosphere but full of flavor. Each dish is carefully crafted by the chef owner who's passion for cooking is immediately apparent. Try a Moorish dish, the Catalan seafood paella or simply sample one of the house made soups made fresh daily. I have visited Paprika several on several occasions, and the experience has been stellar each time. My first visit I wondered in in a grumpy mood from fighting a cold, and when asked what I was in the mood for that day I stated I was sick and had no idea. The chef said he knew what I needed and returned with tea and the most delicious soup I've ever tasted. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Paprika is a gem! There is not better or other way to describe the experience I have had so many times with the food there. Anything from the basic salads to a full tagine smell and taste like you would expect from Moroccan delights. They also have these incredible "fried wing" that you would not expect in a Moroccan restaurant but give it a try and you will not be disappointed. The various sauces are full of surprises and do not forget the traditionnal Mint tea with "nana"...

Been to Cafe Paprika? Share your experiences!