Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM

More Info
from US$389.75
More Info
1,103 results
All reviews great tour hour tour martha s vineyard private tour great overview knowledgeable guide three hours the bus beautiful island great sense of humor island history gay head take pictures rainy day ken van driver
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021

We had a great time, Ken was very pleasant, informative, and a really good driver! Loved our day in Martha’s vineyard

Date of experience: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 22 August 2021

I definitely wanted to love this tour but couldn't quite get there! Our tour guide Rick was wonderful since we did face some conflict on our journey and he seemed to take it in stride but, for $55.00/person you would think the van would have been highly airconditioned (which it was in the front only; everyone in the back was sweltering) and thank God we only had 10 people because, as it was, we were squashed in the last row with no air and my husband was sitting on the seat belt and I was sitting on some sort of a hump so there was literally no room at all. I get carsick so after stopping at the fishing village, I moved up front which was so much better and cooler. We did hit all the spots we wanted to see but, as I mentioned previously, anyone in the back doesn't really get a good birds eye view of the sites or hear everything that is being said on the speaker. If I had to do this again, I think I would opt for a private tour. But, with all the negative in my review, I have to thank the tour guide for letting me move up front so I wouldn't get sick and for taking everything in stride; he was a rock!

1  Thank sthomas0616
MVToursTransport, General Manager at Martha’s Vineyard Tours and Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

If you had said something at the being of the tour you could have sat in front the whole time. We try our best to keep our guests happy and comfortable.

Reviewed 17 August 2021

My party of 4 enjoyed a delightful tour of the island and lunch at the Aquinnah Shop Restaurant. Phil was very knowledgeable about the island. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

My favorite part of this tour was the town of Aquinnah. It was beautiful. The tour guide, Jim was very knowledgeable and fun. This tour provided some inside knowledge about the background of Martha's vineyard. My my teens seemed to enjoy the tour, and it was the perfectway to become familiar with the island. I highly recommend this tour for family...once you meet up with others, you can easily become the pro on the history of MV and why the island has that name.

Reviewed 15 August 2021

We loved our tour guide, Rich M. He was very informative and personable. The tour was a great way to see and get to know about the island. For our first visit there, it was definitely the way to go.

Date of experience: August 2021
MVToursTransport, General Manager at Martha’s Vineyard Tours and Transportation, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2021

So glad you enjoyed your tour. We hope you come back and see us again. The island has a lot to offer