See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2016

Funeral. Families. Pressure. There aren't many choices in the area but I tried... I had an open mind. The place is rough. First, let me be fair, the sheets were clean. Crisp white and fresh smelling. They didn't fit the bed but that was minor. The water in the shower was hot (do NOT touch the shower curtain, yuck.) That is all the good I have. The chairs in the room were disgusting, as in don't let anything touch them. There was no hair dryer. Outlets were hard to come by. The extension cord connecting the small fridge and microwave was iffy. Baseboards were dirty. The "cleaning" product used in these rooms is incredibly acrid, overpowering. We could not handle the smell in the first room. Simple fixes and small changes could make this a cute little inn.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We got here today paid cash for our room we get to the room we were supposed to have two double beds and we had one small bed no refrigerator so we went back to the lady at the front desk who was very very rude and told her that the room smells like cigarettes as we are not smokers she then gave us an attitude we had to pay another $20 to stay in a bigger room with the refrigerator and then the lady had a fit because I took the pillows from the other room to this room because there's no pillows we will never stay at Executive Inn again they've lost our business so now we will stay at traveling from now on

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

The travel inn is a very quiet motel. They have a gas station and dunkin donuts right across the street. The staff was extremely helpful and attentive to my needs. the office is open 24 hours. although the room that I stayed in was out dated and needed some repairs. It was small and comfy. I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
3  Thank Christie J
Reviewed 5 January 2016

Other travelers state it is clean. But due to the poor lighting and dimness - had a skeevy feeling during my overnight. I picked this as there was not a lot of options for my needs. If Imgo back to this area, I will probably stay further out and drive further in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2015

The location of the hotel is right off the highway. We were working in the area and chose this based upon most of the reviews. Having stayed at many places, high and low, I really didn't have high hopes based upon past experiences with "non-chain" hotels. But this place was conveniently located, clean and comfortable for what it is...a place to lay your head after a busy day. The hot water was slow to get warm mostly due to the lack of use, I suspect. The TV was old but had HBO and other channels but not much more. I dont know if they even have WIFI as the check in process is really dated with you still filling info out on 3X5 cards and no references anywhere, but I normally use my Verizon Hotspot on my smartphone - i did have good Verizon coverage and the speed was good, even though this place is out there.The linens are kind of thread bare, so are the towels, and the décor is typical 70's era. The bed was kind of high on a base but comfortable, I normally cant sleep well in hotels but did while there.The heating system is a newer unit on the wall and it worked well. The bathroom was small with a stand up shower that had too small of a shower curtain and no exhaust fan - so most of the time the windows and mirror fog up bad. Soda machine was out of order, although there is a convenience store across the street with a Dunkin Donuts. Nice tavern restaurant down the road which I would recommend. Overall, the stay was good and worth the price paid.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business