“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: Diner, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 September 2017

You can go there for other meals but my favorite is breakfast. Try to sit upstairs. And bring a good appetite! You can get light meals but why??? They serve wonderful old-fashioned mega-breakfasts so go for it!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Good Food and Service---We ordered a variety of foods -- everything was amazing-- staff was friendly

Reviewed 11 September 2017

My teenage daughters and I had lunch here in early August, and while the lunch itself was very good, we opted not to go back during subsequent days of our vacation simply because the wait for a table is interminable. It is a rather small restaurant, and they have neither seats nor space for anyone who chooses to wait for a table. Thus, if you want to wait 45 minutes for lunch on a Friday, you can either stand chest-to-chest with 20 other hungry diners in the small entryway, or you can sit outside in the hot sun (or rain) where you'll have a little more space. Again, the food was good, but not SO good that we would wait another 45 minutes for a sandwich. On the other hand, if you only want to grab some donuts or fresh pastries to go, their offerings were very good and worth stopping in for. However, please be aware that if you stop in for donuts during the summer, you will likely have to nudge your way through 20 people who are standing chest-to-chest waiting for a table to open up.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We were a group of four. We all agreed that the deep fried breakfast potatoes tasted of either old or unfiltered oil. The omelet came overcooked, the scrambled eggs were missing it's spinach. My bacon which I ordered crisp, tasted like shoe leather, it was clearly pre-cooked and the heated again.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We went here for breakfast. We were seated immediately, upstairs. Our waiter was prompt and very attentive. I had Nana Benedict, which was potato pancakes, poached eggs, hollandaise sauce and fresh fruit. It was absolutely delicious and my coffee cup was always full! My husband had an omelette with home fries, toast, ham, sausage and bacon. He enjoyed his also! We will return!

2  Thank Carol T