Plaza Motel
US$161
US$151
Homewood
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody(Peabody)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$169
US$149
US$106
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Econo Lodge(Danvers)
US$204
US$149
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$144
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 October 2016

This place is so bad. I drove by it and the decor was just ugly. Not trying to be mean but there are definitely other places way better in the North Shore.

If you go go, don't stay for long since the place is so dirty also.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I am not a fussy or snobby person, as long as a place is clean and safe I'm ok with "outdated decor" so I booked this online thinking how bad can it really be?
First I booked a king plus pullout room. It was not available when I got there. I settled for a 2 queen room. The young girl at the desk did not seem to know what was going on.
It's worse than anything I've ever seen. The worst smelling, dirtiest, most awful place. Not secure, the doors were falling off the hinges there was something smeared all over the doors and walls. We had to open the windows and doors to attempt to air out the smell and they were broken and full of dirt and cobwebs. Terrifying. We did not sleep there. Used it briefly and chose to drive home after the concert that we went to see in the area. Please do not book this place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank AMAZONCHIC
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The motel smells awfully, especially the room where we stayed. It was so dirty. The floor in bathroom was sticky, I was supposed to wash my feet after I've been there. The furniture was ancient. Look at the prices they ask for a night! It is unbelievable. It definitely was not worth the money we spent!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I do not recommend staying here. The staff doesn't care about anything. The place is dirty and the police came by a couple of times. It is not worth $ 145 a night (in high season). Mold on the shower curtain, a punch hole in the door and we got a towel that was so frayed, you can see through the fabric. Do not stay here with your kids, there is nothing there for them. Plus: spacious room, free parking, free wifi

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

After arriving and looking the place over, we decided not to stay. I think the place is mostly used by the hour by hookers. But maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, the room wasn't awful, just poor. The door lock didn't work most of the time, and didn't seem all that secure anyway. The place is quite old, and could use some renovation- I'd recommend a bulldozer.

But it was cheap.