“AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE A LEPER COLONY”
Review of Plaza Motel

Plaza Motel
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Peabody
Reviewed 12 November 2016

Drove into this place thinking it was decent....Rude and Immature staff who were too busy playing with their I Phones instead of giving good customer service Plus the room was overpriced and not up to snuff.....Even the Motel 6 I stayed in the previous night was a lot more better

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 October 2016

This place is so bad. I drove by it and the decor was just ugly. Not trying to be mean but there are definitely other places way better in the North Shore.

If you go go, don't stay for long since the place is so dirty also.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I am not a fussy or snobby person, as long as a place is clean and safe I'm ok with "outdated decor" so I booked this online thinking how bad can it really be?
First I booked a king plus pullout room. It was not available when I got there. I settled for a 2 queen room. The young girl at the desk did not seem to know what was going on.
It's worse than anything I've ever seen. The worst smelling, dirtiest, most awful place. Not secure, the doors were falling off the hinges there was something smeared all over the doors and walls. We had to open the windows and doors to attempt to air out the smell and they were broken and full of dirt and cobwebs. Terrifying. We did not sleep there. Used it briefly and chose to drive home after the concert that we went to see in the area. Please do not book this place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The motel smells awfully, especially the room where we stayed. It was so dirty. The floor in bathroom was sticky, I was supposed to wash my feet after I've been there. The furniture was ancient. Look at the prices they ask for a night! It is unbelievable. It definitely was not worth the money we spent!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

I do not recommend staying here. The staff doesn't care about anything. The place is dirty and the police came by a couple of times. It is not worth $ 145 a night (in high season). Mold on the shower curtain, a punch hole in the door and we got a towel that was so frayed, you can see through the fabric. Do not stay here with your kids, there is nothing there for them. Plus: spacious room, free parking, free wifi

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Peabody
1.8 km away
2.2 km away
Extended Stay America - Boston - Peabody
1.1 km away
SpringHill Suites Boston Peabody

Been to Plaza Motel? Share your experiences!