Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody
US$161
US$151
Homewood
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Hampton Inn Boston/Peabody(Peabody)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$125
Hampton.com
US$171
US$149
US$106
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$169
US$204
US$149
Groupon.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanitalian restaurant next doorking roomworked finebuffet breakfastwould stay here againlogan airportvery nice staysausagewafflesbostonhighwaymilesroutecotlynntraffic
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Mr. D'Arcy,
You have as your employee, as I'm sure you know, a wonderful desk manager in
Mr. Nutile. For 4 days in July 2017, he was a master at directions, suggestions on what to see and just how to get there. We were at a loss in heading to Boston, after moving away from Gloucester in the 70's to Georgia. Leonado was very accomadating and friendly.
Ms. Betty J. Stark

Room Tip: See Mr. & Mrs. Nutile
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I am a member of the rewards with Holiday Inn, I have stayed at many Holiday Inns and this by far was the worst! First, I got my room key the check in attendant told me to park my car in the back and use my key card to get in the back door, haha the whole slot was missing for the key cards, just lovely, what a sense of security! 2nd, I got up to the 3rd floor and they gave me the room next to the fire escape door, the sign said this door must be shut at all times, in case of fire, good job, door wide open chair in the door stuck , 3rd got in my room, looked down at the floor, it was absolutely disgusting marked with stains all over the carpet, it was so bad that I had to call down to the front desk and demanded a new room, the next room was adequate, most uncomfortable bed ever, at 3:00 am I woke with a headache, I went to head to the front desk and there was a security guard sitting in the hallway almost asleep, what a terrible sense of security, when I got to the front desk to ask if they sell little packets of Tylenol all the front desk would say was "thousand feet up the road" when I asked right or left once again "thousand feet up the road" he was very rude and was not helpful at all! I would not come and stay here ever again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Hi Jackie411,

Thank you for leaving a candid review about our hotel on TripAdvisor and for being an IHG Rewards Club member. We value each feedback as this will allow us to identify the areas that may benefit from our additional attention. It is disheartening to know that your experience was not as pleasant as it should have been. I am sorry for the disappointments you had with the room received, customer service delivered, and cleanliness level.

Our guest's safety, security, and comfort remain a priority and I apologize for letting you feel otherwise. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer in the future.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We decided on the spur of the moment to visit Salem on our drive from Maine to Hartford, CT. This property was one of the few with availability. There was a clean indoor pool for the kids and bath towels and sheets were in good shape. The front desk staff were frazzled, as I think they were booked to capacity. I was stressed by their stress. The property is well worn. It desperately needs a facelift.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Boston-Peabody, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Hi dgage30445,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We aspire to deliver world class services and experience, however, it appears we fell short of your goal on your visit. I would like to apologize for failing to meet your standards regarding our hotel condition and services received during check in. Kindly know that your feedback will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the maintenance department and reception team for evaluation.

On the positive side, I appreciate the wonderful remarks regarding our hotel pool and amenities which you found to be good.

While I understand that your stay was not perfect, we all hope to have another opportunity to provide you a much better experience. gain, thank you for sharing your experience and for staying with us.

Zel N.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Some travellers might say this hotel feels somewhat outdated and old, however we were extremely pleased with our stay here. It was clean, our room was very spacious and comfortable and the location was perfect for shopping and restaurants. The front desk staff were friendly and knowledgeable and went out of their way to answer our questions and provide helpful information about going into Boston and touring around there for the day. Don't hesitate to stay there!! You won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This is our 3rd or 4th time staying here this year. For our needs it is great, the staff has been awesome and consistent (so we've gotten to know them a bit). My kids enjoy the pool and the T.V. Has kid friendly channels. The down side: the carpets are stained beyond what should be typical, the curtains are ripped, the shower curtain bars are rusty. In our latest room the lamp shade was even stained. All of that being said, it is not a reflection on the cleanliness as the staff is great. It is in great need of renovation. This last room was gross with the floor stains. The wifi is also very spotty but I assume that is with many people using it (i think it was sold out last night). We would stay again, but reallly could get an excellent rating if some of these basic visuals were updated.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family