“Great Coffee”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Juice N' Java Coffee House
Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is a cute local coffee shop, that offers quite a selection of foods and has very good coffee. The staff was promte and very friendly.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

Everything was wonderful. Expect a leisurely breakfast because they always seem packed but well worth a wait.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

J&J is great for coffee drinks, breakfast and lunch - as long as you're not on a tight schedule! There is usually only one or two employees working at a time and since nothing is pre-made be prepared to wait a bit, especially if there is a line. I've found it helpful to call ahead orders when I'm running late so I can pick them up and be on my way. You can usually find the friendly owner there running the register or making the orders. They don't have a huge selection of baked goods but the ones they do have are always delicious. The sandwiches are panini style and you have an option of breads and dressings as well as meats and veggies.

Reviewed 8 October 2015

The baked goods and sandwiches are very good with a nice menu selection- something for everyone - and of course the coffee and tea are delicious - recommend.

Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

I called ahead and ordered two sausage egg and cheese on English muffin sandwiches. The owner and proprietor, Chrissy, made them for me. I sat at Parksquare and ate them on one of the benches. I thought to myself, "I have never had a better sandwich". They were so awesome!