“Always changing to keep up with the times.”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Pittsfield
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Friendly's has been around for eighty years. Some menu items hark back to the 1940's because they are still popular. Some are right up to the minute. There are as many dessert selections as there are entrees. One can eat healthy or pile on the calories but do not forget the ice cream!

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

My mother and I visited Friendlys for ice cream because we've always loved their Original Hot Fudge Sundaes. Our local Friendlys closed and we were in Pittsfield so we were excited to eat there. The waitstaff was nice, the decorations were fun and the ice cream was good although they definitely could of been better. The ice cream didn't come in the sundae glass that we were used to. Instead it came in a dish type of thing and when I asked the waitress why they changed their containers it came in she said "they use whatever is clean back there". I thought that was odd and that maybe they were behind in dishes. Having the ice cream on the dish made the sundae have less hot fudge than usual. I guess not the biggest deal but I sure do love their hot fudge. Ice cream is always delicious and the price was fair. I even liked the fact that we could pay right at our table with a card instead of waiting for the waitress. Although she was right there and paid attention to us. Good spot for ice cream.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Ice cream is delicious and you can order ice cream or food to go. Pre-packaged ice cream is also available to travel. Children love the food and adult may be concerned about the calories eaten during a visit.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

This was honestly the best experience I've had at a Friendly's in a long time. This was our first visit to the Friendly's here. This restaurant appears to have been made over or is newer (I'm not sure). Everything was sharp looking in here and the restaurant was very clean.

Service was great here. Friendly's usually offers some meal deals where you can get your entrée and some ice cream, so look out for those. It's a great value! My favorite meal - the honey bbq chicken supermelt is usually included. Speaking of the food, honestly this was the best I have ever tasted my favorite meal. The chicken pieces were large and tender, not overcooked at all. They put on just the right amount of bbq sauce/ranch and wasn't a completely disgusting mess to eat (which can happen lol) Definitely would return to this location!

Reviewed 13 November 2015

Good but never the same twice. Fries cold nothing like it use to be. they are known for Ice Cream and it was not a good sunday I and My wife had