“Pizza pick up”

East Side Cafe
Ranked #46 of 182 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

We picked up three cheese pizzas after calling them in which are simply crispy, delicious, and delightful. Same great flavor and taste as always. Will be back for more..

Reviewed 1 July 2016

We went here based solely on the reviews of others for the pizza. However, pizza is only served Thursday- Sunday, 4:00- closing! Be very careful of your timing on this! I couldn't find this information anywhere and we would not normally have gone here. I hope this helps others as they plan their trip.

3  Thank pianoemily
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

Quick stop for pizza to go. Very fair price for drink and pizza. Pies were very good. Don't be fooled by appearance. A lot of locals so it's a comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed 20 June 2015

I can say that in our area, there is no better pizza than East Side. I've been going there for over 30 years and it's never changed. Don't be intimidated from the outside, always family, even though the bar is on the other side of the booth's and I've never heard a bad word come from over the wall. When you order your pizza, its quick and sometime just has a bit burnt crust but it's the way I like it. We order the pepperoni with extra and it's not sliced paper this it's chunks ! I would recommend it to anyone who like brick fired pizza.

1  Thank David E
Reviewed 20 May 2015

Very good pizza. Service is fast. Throwback atmosphere. Neighborhood bar. Plenty of parking on street.

1  Thank fmptak