“Sunday Dinner Downtown Pittsfield!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Amazing Pavilion Chinese
Ranked #90 of 180 Restaurants in Pittsfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 5 May 2015

We were just passing downtown Pittsfield, we happen to see this restaurant, the only one asian restaurant open (on a Sunday!) we were tired and hungry after riding the Asuwilticook bicycle trail all afternoon! We had Wonton and Miso soups, we also had the Happy Family and Chow mei Fun, with hot tea. It was delicious and filling, this is the classic Chinese cuisine, and we know enough to appreciate this class of cooking. Simply very good, the ambience is nice, located downtown and very convenient off street parking too! It did replenished our hunger! The prices were reasonable, the service is
almost "home-style", spacious and airy-like! The variety of styles in enough to choose from. Thanks!

Reviewed 5 April 2015

Got my order extremely wrong and I asked for my money back and they didn't give it bag--- I didn't even eat it and they actually got it back--- worst restaurant experience EVER

Reviewed 23 January 2015

Historically, I was never impressed with this place. I guess, recently, they've changed owners or are doing something differently, because now this is my go-to. The sushi is divine and the food choices are all delicious. The one thing I could say is that the lo mein is just a tad on the dry side, but other than that this is a great value. I also LOVE the location; you're in downtown near the police station and city hall, and the buildings just look so very pretty during the evening. The food is not overpriced and you get a great helping. The waitstaff are friendly.

1  Thank Kris R
Reviewed 9 December 2014

I usually go to golden pheonix but I decided to do something different.. Bad idea! I ordered teriyaki tofu & vegetables, why did I get rubbery blocks of trash & frozen vegetables?

Reviewed 19 November 2014

We took our granddaughter with us to the Amazing Pavilion last night and we all loved our dinners. We each had a different chicken dish and we all were happy with our meals. Very reasonable prices, varied menu selections and delicious food. We will definitely be back.