“Cute Coffee Shop”

Sarah's Cheesecake & Cafe
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in Pittsfield
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I was here to meet a friend for a coffee and a visit. The place is cute, with decent breakfast options. Coffee is coffee and unless it is bad there is not much to say. Theirs was not bad.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Daily sandwich specials as well as dollar coffee on Tuesdays make this a great lunch spot. If you are in the neighborhood, it is a must place to stop and eat in ot take out.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This place is really nice. I have been stopping by ever since they opened in their previous location in Allendale. The sandwiches are made very well with good meats, cheeses and ingredients to order. The staff is always very friendly and courteous. The baked goods are amazing. The cheesecakes are decadent. I have ordered specialty order cookies and cakes and they have always been perfect and have gotten rave reviews from guests who have eaten them before. Nice place to grab lunch in or on the go... always!

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

My cannoli shell was mush lady gave me a dirty look when I asked for a new one with a fresh shell and then offered me something else then when received my eclair it was like a rock and the pudding was old in side :/ .. The cookies I bought for my family that were stacked the icing was all stuck together ruining the vday cookies will never go back !!

3  Thank Jermaine R
Reviewed 14 October 2015

Sarah's is a small restaurant with super-stuffed sandwiches. While there are classics like the reuben, they also have more creative combinations all using quality ingredients. In the summer you can sit outside (the space itself is a little cramped). Also available to go which is great for weekday lunches. Sadly, I've never tried their cheesecake and can't comment.

1  Thank kay_k00