My husband and I stayed here in the beginning of August because we wanted to be near Cape Cod without having to go deeply into the peninsula. The property is nicely landscaped, but it is set up almost like tiers and is hilly. You can drive a car to any of the levels so that is not a problem. However since breakfast is at the bottom of the hill where you check in, you may want to keep that in mind if walking is an issue, or you may want to drive your car to breakfast. One advantage to being in rooms at the top of the hill is that it is nearer to the outdoor swimming pool and there is a nice view. We noticed that for a hotel of this type, the grounds were lovely and had various styles of buildings, so all in all, it gave the property a bit of a resort feel. We had a room with 2 queen sized beds and it appeared the bathroom counter and floor tile had been updated in addition to the carpet and headboard in the room. It was nice, pleasant and clean, but not beautiful. The sound proofing between floors could have been better as we could hear a little kid running around in the room above us when we turned off the lights around 10:30 PM. There was also a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker along with a small round table and a couple of upholstered chairs. One thing I like is having luggage racks, and there were two of them in the closet. The breakfast had hot and cold foods and used real silverware and disposable plates and cups. There was free wi-fi, but we didn't use it the night we were there. The staff was very pleasant when we checked in and were helpful when we had questions about the area. The hotel was about .7 mile from the Main Street where restaurants and shops were. Historical attractions are located near the waterfront down from Main Street. We felt we got a very good value for our money and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cold Spring is ideally situated in the heart of historic Downtown Plymouth. Set among five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds offering a quiet retreat in a campus setting. Our convenient location is within walking distance to Plymouth's picturesque waterfront and only minutes to Rte. 3 for easy access to Boston and Cape Cod. Rail service to Boston is just minutes away.Guest rooms and suites are designed to facilitate a peaceful and productive experience including free wireless Internet, a mini-refrigerator and microwave. From the vibrant décor to the signature Best Western Plus amenities including a heated outdoor pool and fitness center, you will find we have anticipated ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Cold Spring reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Cold Spring Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Hotel Plymouth
- Best Western Plymouth
- Plymouth Best Western