See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2017

We stayed at The White Swan Bed and Breakfast this past weekend. Christine could not have been more accommodating. She even allowed us to park our car hours before check-in and go to the beach! She really went out of her way to make us feel at home. The rooms were immaculate. The breakfast was fantastic. From now on, there is no question where we will be staying when we are in the White Horse Beach area. We are glad to have found this gem!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Christine C, Owner at White Swan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

OMG I forgot how nice people can be..my faith in warmth and friendship has truly been rekindled..thanks for the great review..you were fun to have here!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This BNB is in a 200 year old farmhouse. The original owner is back after a 2 year absence due to ill health. Our room and bath were very clean, with comfortable beds, crisp sheets, etc. The owner, Christine, is personable and a good hostess. Good luck to her on taking back her business.
Pwick

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank wick2014
Christine C, Owner at White Swan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let the public know..the place is ready for them..sparkling clean!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Website boasts of claw foot tubs; minute shower stall with water stained plastic curtain was what we got.

Room name was "Captain's View" not sure what the captain was viewing but it wasn't the ocean as alluded to.

Attic room, stale smelling, old painted furniture, no antique quaint furniture you would expect in a 200 year old historical home.
Too much of the main parlor/dining area was a mix of old and modern. Not what you expected based on the website.

Rickety chipping paint outdoor staircase...

GREAT FOOD for breakfast however the first time I was ever told what time breakfast was served. I have always been asked what time I would like to eat.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kristalslager
Christine C, Owner at White Swan Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

I so apologize for the last manager's performance as an Innkeeper.
I am the owner, Christine, and have taken over the BnB. I am more than happy to offer a 50% discount on any future stay to make amends.
All my reviews while I was running the BnB are excellent and I take pride in achieving the certificate of excellence for 3 consecutive years before I took a break form the business to have major heart surgery.
I am back!
Christine

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Very disappointed. We could not even stay. We decided to drive 3 hours home instead. If you are looking for a nice place, we would not recommend this place to anyone. We like funky, this was shabby. Bedroom scented with bad air freshener, holes in screen, road noise. Never met the owners, they might be nice and breakfast great, but way to costly for the a Atmosphere.No refund- we took the cash loss.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Traveler154668

I so apologize for the last manager's performance as an Innkeeper.
All my reviews while I was running the BnB are excellent and I take pride in achieving the certificate of excellence for 3 consecutive years with trip advisor before I took a break form the business to have major heart surgery.
I am back!
Christine

Reviewed 6 September 2016

Wanted an overnight to cap off the summer with a last minute, spur of the moment Labor Day getaway. Glad I found this place! A short drive from Boston. Lovely home in an old charming and cozy farmhouse; very friendly owner who is warm and welcoming. Enjoyed my short but sweet stay!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple