“Great food, friendly, helpful staff”

Far Land Provisions
Ranked #2 of 143 Restaurants in Provincetown
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Excellent sandwiches and side dishes. The staff goes out of their way to be helpful! I visit every time I go to Provincetown.

1  Thank 63lab

Reviewed 20 December 2017

This is a great place to eat in or take out. The food is fresh and house made. Tonight's meat loaf was as good as mom ever made and the cheese tortellini was outstanding. It is obvious that only top notch ingredients are used. In addition to great food and sweets there is an impressive selection of wines and just about anything else you might want or need. This is the perfect one stop shop whether heading to the beach or just taking it back to the hotel or home. During the summer there is also a convenient location at Herring Cove Beach.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Stopped in on thanksgiving for a breakfast sandwich. We were happy to find something open! The breakfast sandwich was just OK, had too much cheese. But we got some other things that were just delicious. Husband loved the oatmeal cookies so much we had to go back for more! Very convenient for a gourmet snack or bottle of wine.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

The "boys" and their staff always make me feel welcomed and happy to see me. And their offerings never fail to satisfy the hungry beast in me

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I have Breakfast here every morning I am in town. It is very comfortable and warm. The breakfast is great, the baked goods delish, BUT more then that this place makes me feel like a local. I get a breakfast sandwich, a banana, and the newspaper and start my day.......As a matter of fact I will be there in the morning......