See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Loved my time at Bayshore - easy parking, amazing waterfront condo and beach. We stayed in Unit 11 which was just completely renovated - beautiful space, loved the spa-like bathroom and morning views of the sunrise from the deck were breath-taking! Can’t wait to go back!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2016

#1 at the Bayshore/Chandler House is a comfortable, cozy fit for two adults and a small dog for three nights. Arrived late on Friday (note: parking is tricky as it's not well signed), and the room was comfortable and nicely appointed. It's right on the road, so no seaview, but walk along the short path to the private beach terrace and it's a great breakfast spot/moonlight gazing spot. Near all the galleries and far enough from town-centre to be quiet and peaceful. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: There's a blender!...But bring dishwashing liquid!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

My stay at Bayshore was nothing less than fantastic. The condo I rented was impeccably clean and well decorated. The managers Heather & Lisa were attentive to our every need and were uber friendly. I will be staying here again without a doubt!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jeremy L
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

We just returned from a great week at Chandler House on Commercial Street in Provincetown. We have been visiting Provincetown for close to 25 years. Typically we stay at Bayshore on Commercial Street in Provincetown. This was our first time at Chandler House. We stayed at the beach house unit which is directly on Provincetown Bay. The unit is newly updated and well equipped. Although the unit is small, we were very comfortable along with our dog. We have always loved Bayshore and have stayed in many different units. Now we love Chandler House. By far, the most impressive thing about Bayshore and Chandler House is the staff. They make sure you are comfortable, that all your needs are met and can recommend places to go and things to do. So a very special thank you to Lisa, Heather, Mary and Adam. We'll see you again soon.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank James A
Reviewed 17 October 2015

Stopped by on the off chance they had availability and much to my delight they did...their smallest unit #3.Though they said it had no view,I could watch the sunrise across the waters of the bay every morning from my living room window.I could lie in my spotless ,incredibly comfortable bed and listen to the waves lapping against the sea wall.While indeed small I found the unit to be perfect for "me and my dog";,an easy stroll in to town by beach or past all the art galleries and stores of Commercial street yet far enough to be peaceful and quiet.I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo