Bradford - Carver House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$225
Beaconlight Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$243
Brass Key Guesthou
Pilgrim House(Provincetown)
US$314
  • Breakfast included
Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa(Provincetown)
US$329
US$399
US$369
Crowne Pointe Hist
Breakwater Motel(Provincetown)
US$130
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Took the ferry from Boston. Jim the Keeper picked me up at the ferry in P-Town. On the way to the lighthouse, Jim stopped so I could get some provisions. After a twenty minute ride through the dunes you come across the lighthouse, keeper's house, and whistle house. Families can rent out the whistle house. I toured it, it is gorgeous. The keeper's house has a number of guest rooms. They are all very clean and very well decorated. My room (yellow) looked out at the lighthouse on one side and the atlantic ocean on the other. Because I was there to do some photography work, I spent very little time in the house. I must say, the beach was absolutely spectacular at low tide. I look forward to bringing my wife and children down for a more relaxed stay.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that all the people connected to this lighthouse are very committed. They cherish it. For that, I thank them. They are working to preserve an important piece of this country's history.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank paulfromboston
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I was searching for a place to stay on the Friday night before Memorial Day Weekend. We were already booked into a hotel in Provincetown for the rest of the following week but they did not have accommodations available for us on Friday. Lucky for us I found the lighthouse and gave them a call - how surprised was I when they said they had room - actually we were the only ones there on Friday night. What a delightful place to stay. A bit of a throw-back to the 50/60's without any microwave or television but the location is quite simply - BEAUTIFUL!!! Our first stop was to buy some groceries then pickup a 4WD pass from the ranger station. Next we drove up and over the dunes to the Keeper's house - totally renovated a few years ago. Our room was on the second floor and slept 5 people. I was there with my 2 grandchildren, boy/girl ages 7/6 and the other "Nana". We had a wonderful time here...the keeper and his wife were very accommodating and enjoyed the kids and the beach as much as we did. At night we played games and sat and talked. The kids didn't miss the TV and/or their electronic games one bit. The sounds and smells of the ocean were heavenly! The views are 360 degrees. We actually hated to leave...will defintely be back soon.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank nala22
Reviewed 10 July 2010

This is a very short walk away from the beach, about as close as you can get on Cape Cod. Amazing views of the dunes. Not another place in sight. It is very rustic so do not expect luxury at all. We rented all three bedrooms for family, which was ideal. They rent the bedrooms separately but you have to share the kitchen and one shower so I think it is better for one group to rent rather than strangers. The Light Keeper stays in the room downstairs. I was concerned about that but it wasn't a problem at all. They were VERY deferential to us when we needed the kitchen and stayed out of our way at all times. The Keepers are all volunteers who keep the house, light, solar and wind power etc operating. Cell service is very spotty which we viewed as a GREAT thing. No TV, the 5 kids (ages 3-8) had a great time making up games and playing board games. You bring the food/drinks you need and cook yourself.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family