See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2016

My sister and I stayed here and it was absolutely awesome. The sunrise and sunset views were spectacular and the lighthouse is outstanding. There are trails to walk and whales and seals to see. The voluntary lighthouses keepers who stayed with us and gave us the lighthouse tour were absolutely terrific. I recommend a visit to this lighthouse and nearby Provincetown.

Room Tip: There are 3 rooms upstairs. The biggest room sleeps 5 and overlooks the water.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bravefilius
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Visited for free! Free parking! Access to the lighthouse! Definitely come do this next year. One day a year only can you enter the lighthouse. It was gorgeous, and the view blows me away. I am hoping to book a stay in the future at the house to enjoy this gorgeous location at length.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My wife and I stayed two nights for our 1 year anniversary. What a trip! You bring your own food, water, and linens but its worth it. Great views all around you and you are seconds from the beach. There is a caretaker at the house but they are there to make sure all is well, they don't do any cooking for you. Our caretaker and his family were awesome, took us up into the light tower anytime we wanted, had fires on the beach at night, great experience. VERY relaxing. Something to keep in mind however, this is a former government run building, so don't expect luxury, its very nice and functional. I will definitely go back. Take a hike on the beach and keep an eye out for seals, we found a group of at least 50 of them playing in the water, it was cool to watch them.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank J R
Reviewed 6 October 2013

You bring your own water, food, and linens. It's a little like camping in that sense, because there is no television either. There is soooo much history to it, soooo much beauty, and soooo much peace. It is such a unique experience, heading out in the Suburban across the dunes, watching for whales, staying in a keepers house that is sooo historic. You share the kitchen (there are two refrigerators) and the living room and porch are common spaces. The bedrooms are upstairs, three to choose from. The views are breathtaking, the place is serene as can be. Prepare to relax and enjoy nature. Cape Cod National Seashore is the best

Room Tip: Blue room is the cheapest and smallest ~ views of the lighthouse and the sunset. Green room is the largest ~ views of the ocean, sunset. Yellow room is the most popular I believe, with views of the ptown monument, sunrise, ocean, and lighthouse. There are no bad rooms
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Steeduslopeedus
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

What a great experience! Keepers are very friendly, accomodating, and a wealth of great local info. Hubby spent the time fishing and I spent it reading. We have an over sand permit so we also spent time exploring. The area is so peaceful and quiet. Our room had great views of the lighthouse and the airport. One word of warning - Don't bring anything that needs to be microwaved. Because they run solely on solar and wind there's not enough power for a microwave.

• Stayed: August 2013