“I could not have asked for a more perfect place...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room kitchen
Living room
kitchen
Bedroom 1 with King size bed
Bedroom 2 with queen size bed
Basement with seating area and queen bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“I could not have asked for a more perfect place to stay!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Our visit to Provincetown was truly amazing! This townhouse is absolutely beautiful and the perfect location. It had everything we needed and then some! So comfortable and spacious. Very short walk or quick bike ride to Commercial St which was so convenient. Godwin made me feel right at home even before we arrived! Great dinner recommendations and also checked in with us to be sure we were all set and to answer any questions. I am very thankful to have found such a beautiful place to stay and look forward to returning soon. I would highly recommend staying here!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
tfoley803
Miami Springs, Florida
“Fantastic Stay!”
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This home was absolutely perfect! It was clean, beds were super comfortable, lots of space, and a great location to everything we had planned. The home had everything we needed and more. It was cozy and felt like a home away from home. Goodwin was so helpful, sending me suggestions on things to do and places to see while we were in Provincetown. He was beyond accommodating and extremely thoughtful and nice. My friends and I want to make the Cape a yearly vacation and will absolutely be in contact with Goodwin again next year.

Management Response
9 Aug 2017
Tara
Thank you for the very kind words and an awesome review. I look forward to your next visit.
Cheers.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing